Chapter 13

-Ryan POV

I have a crying Cassandra laying with me in bed. 

My mother and the twins were really happy, but I know everyone else will be too after the shock passes. Cassandra thinks they hate her for getting pregnant because they gave her an awkward congratulations, but I know my family. 

They didn't think I wanted kids after what happened with Chloe, but with Cassandra, I couldn't be any happier, they'll soon see that and be happy for me.

I would've laughed at anyone in this situation, but I know Cassandra is a hard woman who doesn't show her tears to just anyone. I try my best to make up for every tear that slips out of those beautiful blue eyes.

"They're just shocked, baby and even if they do get mad about it, I don't want you to be worried about it." 

I pull her away slightly from her shoulders to look into her red-rimmed eyes. 

"Remember...just me and you, pretty lady. Nobody else. I'm the one who loves you, I should be the only opinion that matters."

Suddenly she sits up straight and wipes the remaining of her tears, looking more determined than ever. I want to smile, but I don't because she always surprises me with what she says.

"You're right! I'm so stupid!" 

She frowns and there it is, that's why I couldn't smile, yet. She can't say that about herself. 

"Your opinion is the only one that matters and if they have a problem with our baby then you can take care of it because I'm not, Ry! I'm serious I won't deal wi-..."

I flip her over, interrupting her rant and now I'm really smiling. Her chest is heaving up and down, I peck her lips softly.

"Shut up, lady. You're not stupid, but I'll deal with whatever you want, baby. No pressure on you whatsoever, as long as you're happy." I kiss her eyelids, feeling them wet under my lips.

Her small smile appearing on her beautiful soft pink plump lips as her cheeks heat up. I lower myself while opening up her robe. My face is met with her milky white flat stomach. I sprinkle kisses around her stomach in the shape of an 'R' and grin, I'll keep that to myself, it'll be my little secret.

"Grow healthy, little one." I whisper and kiss her above her navel.

I look up to meet her blue eyes and they're shinning with love. 

One day I'll marry this woman, but I know if I propose now, she's going to think I'm only doing this because she got pregnant, but her being pregnant just wants me to speed things up. That's it. 

I'll wait as much as I have to for her to not think that way when I propose.

She bites her bottom lip, looking sexy as ever. 

Her hair is damp from a shower and her face is free of makeup, making her skin glow. I love it when I wake up to her, she looks so content and fresh, beautiful with no makeup. She's beautiful with makeup too, but my favorite is when I wake up next to her with no makeup on. She's only wearing her god damn scrap of a robe and a thong.

God, she's going to be the end of me.

Since I opened her robe to kiss her stomach I have a full view of her beautiful breast. Her nipples are soft pink, almost the color of her skin, and I grin.

I hold my weight on my elbows, "I love you, pretty lady."

I feel her hot little hands on my ribcage, leaving a burning trail where she has touched. Her hands roam to my back and she rubs them up and down.