Epilogue

A giggle escapes me as I see two pink lines on the stick I just had to pee on. Ry looks at it over my shoulder. I didn't tell him that I've been getting symptoms because there have been two false pregnancies after what happened with my first and I got my hopes up. 

I hear him gasp from behind me and I don't know if it's because of how many pregnancy sticks are laid out on the bathroom countertop or the results.

He turns me around, grabbing my waist, with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?"

I bite my bottom lip as I nod eagerly. We've been trying to get pregnant for two years already.

**

"But what if he decides I'm too much because even I know I'm too much." I tell Caroline as I grip onto her arms and her eyes widen at my panic statement.

Victoria comes to my side, "Cassi." I turn my face towards her and she smiles, "It's going to be fine, he loves you so much a blind person can see it, and besides he knows he can't get anyone anymore beautiful."

Her pep talk was working up until the mention of him getting anyone more beautiful. Of course, he can. I remember he was engaged to Chloe. 

My mother rushes to my side.

"Baby, you've been preparing for eight months. Have you seen him acting differently? Or is he still very loving to you?" My mother caresses my cheek and I smile, feeling more relaxed.

She's right and actually, I've seen him more happy and more loving than ever. I smile at my mother and nod as she smoothes my dress over. 

I feel my mood go from anxious to ecstatic.

My dress is an ivory strapless ball gown. The corset is satin and from my waist down it is all sheath. My vail hangs back low and follows me in a trail. It's very long and I love it. 

Last week I couldn't help myself and showed Ryan my vail, I walked out of my closet in my soft pink silk robe with it. 

That had gotten Ry up from bed immediately and he made love to me all night.

"Are you ready?" My mom asks me as she cups my cheek.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smile and try to blink the tears back.

**

I squeal as Ryan picks me up and spins me in a circle. When he stops he holds me tight against him. He presses his face on my neck and starts peppering kisses from my neck to my jawline, to my lips.

"God, I'm so lucky." He pulls away but only to drop down on his knees.

He lifts my shirt and kisses the scar that's on my ribcage first like he does every night. His hand glides over my stomach and his thumb strokes small circles on my flat belly as he looks up and I drown into his green pools.

"We're going to have a baby." He whispers while smiling hugely.

I nod and a tear trickles down my cheek. He kisses my belly once more before getting on his feet. He cups my face in his hands as his green eyes shine with excitement.

He picks me up and walks me to the bed, once my back hits the mattress. I noticed his eyes are soft and he has a small smile on his face.

"I love you, Cassandra." He says before leaning down and kissing me passionately.

**

Seven months later...