Ch.45

"If I tell you you have to tell me something." Hayes smirked at the both of us and crossed his arms.

Nash and I looked at echother. we both knew we wouldn't ever get it out of him of we didn't do what he said.

Nash rolled his eyes and huffed out a short breath.

"K fine. spill." Nash rubbed his eye.

We all walked into the kitchen and stood around the island.

"I have a girlfriend...." he blushed and looked down at his hands on the counter.

Nash and I looked at each other and got wide eyed.

"Who?" I nearly yelled.

"You remember Olivia right?" he scratched the back of his head.

"Yes. She came to lake Powell with us." Nash looked at him and laughed.

"Her." Hayes blushed.

"Aw poobear!" I hugged him from behind and wrapped my arms over his shoulder, around his neck slightly drooping them.

He blushed some more then I let go.

"Okay your turn." Hayes raised a brow at us.

I looked at Nash, and nodded my head telling him to speak.

"Ashlynn and I are dating." Nash said simply.

"Prove it." he said sassily hopping onto the counter.

Nash swiveled me around and placed a wet kiss in my lips.

Hayes clapped and laughed.

---------------------

I came home from work today to see shawn and Peyton cuddling on the couch.

She is seriously so pretty.

She had her hair up in a messy top knot and had an oversized sweater on, along with black yoga pants.

Their eyes were fixed on the tv. they were both wrapped in a knit blanket, with the fire going.

I put my keys on the hook, along with my purse.

"Aww," I smiled as I walked past them, behind the couch.

My heels clanked against the wood floor. I turned into my room and kicked them off.

I got into some comfy, flowey, Brandy shorts, and top.

My curled hair went into a pony, and I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey brown eyes," shawn smiled at me and I grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge.

"Hi, I'm going to make Mac and cheese in about an hour do you guys want some?" I grabbed a spoon, and ripped open the top of the yogurt.

"I'm up for it? Peyton?" he looked at her.

"I actually have to go to my house for dinner at 5." She crinkled her nose.

"It is five," I peered at the clock and took a bite of yogurt.

"Crap," she through the blanket off of her and stood up abruptly.

"Sorry, I have to go." she kissed shawn on the top if his nose then went over to grab her shoes.

Shawn followed her.

She grabbed her keys then turned around.

Shawn hugged her, then put his hand on her cheek. he pressed his lips to hers and my eyes went wide.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Shawn offered.

"I've got it." she kissed him again.

"Bye," she smiled at me then opened the door, and shut it behind her.

"Shawn!" I squealed and went over to him.

He pulled me into a hug and he swayed side to side.

"You guys are so cute." We both moved away from the hug.

--------------------

"We should throw a party," Cameron suggested as we all sat in the living room with bowls of mac and cheese.

"Like when?" I asked putting a bite in it watering mouth.

"I don't know, Saturday? that gives us two days to invite and decorate." Cameron said with a mouthful of food.

"That sounds awesome," shawn chimed in.

"Let's do it then." I shrugged my shoulders and lifted my brows a bit.

"I'll send out a group text message tonight. Ash, can you make food?" Cameron asked as I crossed my legs.

I nodded.

I don't know how big of a party this is going to be, but hopefully it won't turn out being a disaster.

____________________

*2 days later*

I set out a bowl of chips and guacamole, along with some other snack foods.

I had ordered pizza, and shawn was cleaning up a bit.

"How many people did you invite again Cameron?" I asked as he walked down the stairs.

"Oh yeah, I invited 20, then they invited some, so we have a few more then I expected." Cameron walked into the kitchen.

"We need more pizza then," I grabbed my phone from the counter.

"I'll order it, you go get ready." Cameron took my phone from my hand.

I was in a guacamole stained shirt, and pants.

I walked into my room and changed.

I put on high waisted jeans and a red baseball tee .

I curled my hair and did my makeup.

By retune I was done, people started to show up.

I shut my door, hopefully people will stay out of it, but just in case.

People I didn't even know were spewing through the front door.

Shawn turned on some music through our surround system, and I set out sodas and red solo cups.

Nash walked the through the door and walked straight over to me.

"Baby," he kissed my lips and cupped my face with his hands.

I feel like tonight's going to be a good one.

________________

Hey guyss

I am super tired so

Goodnight you guys and thank you sooo much for 100k that's insane

Also here's a questions if I had a fandom, what would it be called, or what would I call you guys?

Love you all

-ash