Ch.2

I woke up earlier than I was supposed to for work.

It was 7, and we went to work at eleven.

I guess I just couldn't sleep.

I had chills on my skin from the fan, making a cool breeze in my room.

Cameron was still glued to my side.

The blanket somehow ended up on he floor.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on.

I turned it off when I walked out of jacks house, I didn't want him To be calling me nonstop.

Which I guess my hypothesis was correct, because when I turned it on, I had 7 missed calls from jack, and 30 text messages.

All of them said 'plzzzz ashlynn'

Or

'I screwed up, give me another chance, please?'

How about no?

I clicked the top button on my phone and set it beside.

I relaxed and looked at cameron. his warm skin was at my side. he smelt like coconut, my coconut lotion. he has always told me he loved that smell on me, so I guess he used it. His breaths were almost silent and his back moved up and down as he inhaled, and exhaled. his eyelashes lightly brushed the tops of his slightly pink cheeks. You could still see some red around his eyes, from when he had been crying.his soft, barley chapped lips were shut together, and he breathed out of his nose.

He had put his ankle over mine and locked ours together. his arm laid still on my stomach, but hooked onto my waist. his dark blue basketball shorts were pulled down slightly, so the waistband of his boxers were showing a little.

I didn't want to get up yet. I was so relaxed and comforted with Cameron cuddled close to me. I looked up at my fan spinning above my head. My window was closed, and had my curtains enclosing it. I looked over at my wall and examined my one direction posters.

Speaking of one direction, I am going to the concert, in less than 2 weeks. and I have 5 tickets, for 4 friends. Nash, shawn, Cameron, ja-

Oh wait.

I turned my attention back to Cameron as his eyes fluttered open.

"Were you watching me?" he asked putting his head more towards the top of the pillow so he could face me more.

"No.." I lied looking at my chair in the corner.

My pillow read 'be fearless' in teal letters.

"Cam...?" I looked back at him.

"Hmm?"

"What are you most afraid of..?" I asked looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"It was loosing my mom....but I guess now.... it's probably loosing the thing that matters most to me..." he said moving his arm up a hair on my stomach.

"And what's that..?" I asked looking down at his lips

There was a long silent pause, and I looked back up at his eyes.

"....you..." he said his voice cracking a little.

It felt like my heart skipped a beat.

He moved his hand from my stomach and touched the bottom of my right cheek, leaving chills up the side of my face.

He leaned in closer, until my mouth was barley an inch from his.

I put my hand on the back if his head, and enclosed the space between us.

Another chance?// Nash grier & Jack Johnsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें