Ch.10

*2 weeks later(on a Thursday)*

Cameron has an apartment close to my house, and The gilinsky's went back home.

But they found a house nearby that they want to buy.

School starts real soon. Next Tuesday actually.

I don't exactly want to. I don't think anyone does.

The reason why I never knew shawn at school, is because he's homeschooled.

But he's going to come to school with me this year.

It's Cameron's last year at school, and my second to last.

I told him he could keep the money for his apartment, but he ripped it up right in front of me.

I didn't want to have summer end. I mean, it wasn't my favorite summer ever.... but still no school.

I have decided I need a knew job, Cameron and i.

Including that taylor still works there..

Cameron and I quit and got new jobs close to eachother.

I got a job at Brandy Melville, and Cameron, the shoe store across the street.

I start Saturday.
__________________

Nash an I hung out about everyday last week, he knows everything, and threatened to do bad stuff to taylor.

But Matt is back in town. he's staying with Nash, and he's going over to Cameron's tonight, and Cameron invited me over.

I haven't heard from lundyn for a long time. so I hit her up. she said she's going to Cameron's tonight also, so I'll get to see her again.

I haven't talked to Jack since the night he was by my window. I don't care to actually. he texts me, but I don't even open his.

I am now sitting on the downstairs couch, watching shawn play just dance 2014.

he was doing the sexy and I know it dance. and if you haven't ever seen that dance look it up on the internet.

He would do the dance move, after the person on the screen.

He told me I'm not allowed to laugh,
So I just put a pillow over my mouth.

"Ok your turn." Shawn sat on the couch panting.

"Nope. u turned it on," I crossed my arms.

"Fine." he stood up and turned off the tv and console.

We both went upstairs, to see Roxy laying in the middle of the kitchen floor.

When she saw us she followed us up to my room.

Shawn sat on my unmade bed, and I went to my closet.

Roxy waddled over to her little bed on the floor made out of pillows and blankets.

I got out some short overalls, and a right floral crop top. I laid it out on my dresser, and grabbed my white converse and put them on top.

"Roxy come here!" shawn yelled being extremely enthusiastic.

She got up and jumped onto my bed.

She was playing with shawn while I curled my hair.
_______________________

I was all dressed with my shoes on And My hair and makeup done.

Lundyn is coming to pick me up any minute.

I know it's just Cameron's, but it's fun to get dolled up sometimes.

When she arrived, I went and got into the passenger seat.

"Hey!" she gave me a little hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever how have you been?" I asked putting my phone in my pocket.

"I've been great, Matt and I are still going strong also. What about you and Jack?" she smiled turning into cams subdivision.

"We were done a while ago," I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry." she opened her door and we both walked up to his apartment.

We knocked and Cameron answered.

"Hey." I gave him a hug,

We both walked in and saw Matt was sitting on the couch.

He stood and gave me a long hug. then lundyn.

He kissed her on the cheek and we all sat on the couch.

________________________
Hey guys

I fell asleep before I could publish this oops.

But you can tell my family is white when my 5 year old sister is getting a small cake batter frappe from Starbucks...

are you guys still liking this story?

Kk byee
-ash