Ch.43

The past couple of days have been easy going and calm.

I have been taking high school classes online, so I can work to pay off our bills.

Nash has been helping me with a lot of them, and coming over frequently.

Nash has been putting me in a lot of his vines, so when I go to crowded places, I get recognized by fans.

I am currently reading a book on my bed.

I honestly never read so I thought it would be a good idea to snuggle next to my puppy, with hot chocolate and read a good novel.

But, I have to wear reading glasses.

They are big black frame glasses, hey are cute on a lot if people but look absolutely ridiculous on me.

It was early in the morning, about 6 am.

I can't sleep. so reading helps, so I've heard.

As I got further and further into my book, my eyes started I get droopy, then my muscles loosen as I fall to sleep.

-----------------------

When I woke up it was 10 am

No one was home, because cam still takes classes at school, and shawn does also.

I got up and put on a black shirt that says "I'm not a morning person"

I put on grey jeans and a grey knit cardigan.

It was getting colder outside by the hour.

I threw my hair in a bun and totally skipped makeup.

I made myself coffee and turned on the fireplace.

I sat by it with a warm blanket and my book.

I was interrupted 4 chapters later by a knock at the door.

I put my bookmark in, and my glasses down.

I unlocked the door and turned the knob.

Jack Johnson stood there looking at his feet.

He had his glasses on and had his hair swished to the side.

I smiled.

"Hi," I said and let go of the doorknob.

"Hey can I come in for a second?" he asked and I opened the door a little bit more.

He walked in and I shut the door.

He went over to my couch and we nth sat down.

"Okay," he let out a big breath of air that seemed like he had been holding in for a while.

"I'm just going to jump right into it..." he rubbed his face with his hand and leaned back a little.

"I...think about you.... a lot actaully. and I just kinda had this feeling you thought about me too?" He raised his eyebrows and scratched the back of his head.

Before I could say anything, he spoke again.

"I just really, really like you and i was so stupid last time." he grabbed my hands on his.

"Will you go... ou-" his thumb slid over my promise ring. He looked down at it and let out a sigh.

"Dammit grier." he huffed and dropped my hands.

Say something ashlynn.

I wanted to, but I didn't know what to say.

Do I apoligize?

"Well.. I better get going." he stood up and began walking.

He seemed really angry at nash.

I stood up.

"Wait." I squeaked out.

He turned to me just before he put his hand on the door knob.

I looked down at my feet.

"I'm sorry...I jus-" I began

He pulled me into a hug and laid his head on my shoulder.

Without a word, he turned around and left.

Great. just great.

________________

Shawn came in about an hour later, with a beautiful girl by his side.

"Hey brown eyes." he smiled.

I was doing the dishes.

"You guys look so much a like." she smiled looking at us back and forth.

I laughed and washed the plate that was in the sink.

"Ashlynn, this is Peyton. Peyton, this is ashlynn." Shawn introduced us.

I smiled at her.

I turned off the water and dried my hands quickly.

I went over by her and I gave her a hug.

"So where did you two meet?" I asked.

"Work," shawn said. by that he meant the guitar shop.

"Oh do you play?" she nodded and smiled.

"Okay well I'll let you two hang out" I smiled and went back into the kitchen.

They walked upstairs.

I began to wash the dishes again.

When I was finished I went into my room.

It was still really light outside.

I stood my by window.

Just looking out. I tend to ways do this. it's really relaxing for me.

My cardigan dropped off my shoulder and my bun was half way falling out.

I felt Two arms wrapped around my shoulders and a pair if wet lips on my cheek.

I turned I see Nash's blue eyes looking into my brown ones.

"I didn't even hear you come in." I smiled and he lifted my chin up and he gave me a passionate kiss.

"I'm a ninja" he smiled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I turned around and have him a hug.

He put his fingers on the side if my left jaw and wiggled them lightly against my skin.

It instantly gave me the chills.

"What was that." I smiled and looked down at his hand.

"Last night you fell asleep in my Arms and I brushed my hand against your chin accidentally. you got the chills every time." he chuckled and I bit my lip.

-------------------

Hey guys I had a couple shoutouts but I'm going to so then next one cuz I'm SO tired so I'm just going to sleep now lol

K night lovelies :)

-ash