Ch.9

♢Shawn's POV♢

We saw a shadowy figure coming toward the door,

So Jack and I backed up an ducked under the desk.

Taylor caniff walked out and went right past us.

"Taylor please. Where are u going?" Cameron yelled.

Taylor stopped and turned around in his place.

"I bet u can guess where I'm going." I peeked my eyes above the counter a little.

Taylor smirked then turned around. he opened the door and stopped.

"Bye Cameron." he said and walked out the door.

Jack and I stood up and walked toward the doorway. we walked in slowly.

"Shawn you need to help your sister. taylor is on his way over there right now. I know I made a huge mistake. it was sick and twisted. all I cared about was money at the moment and now I see how crazy I was. because I am in love with your sister and I will do anything. and I mean anything, to get her away from taylor. I need to go find Lexie because she said she's on her way over there too.."

"I'll go get taylor." Jack spoke up and grabbed my dad's keys from my hand.

He booked it out the door and started the car.

"Looks like we are going together?" Cameron stood up.

"I'm still mad at you." I rolled my eyes and we walked out to his car.

Jack was already down the street by the time we got Into the car.

"You know you really should be thanking taylor..." I said while we were turning onto my street.

"Why?" he asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"Because if It wasn't for him, you'd have a a broken nose by now." I got out of the car, and shut the door behind me.

There were no cars in front of the house, not even the one Jack was driving.

We opened the door, and all of the lights were out.

We slowly walked in.

"Shawn?" we heard a whisper from the stairs.

We over there and Jack was standing in the middle, looking around.

"Where is my sister?" I whispered back and Jack shrugged.

"When I got here, the lights were on, and ashlynn was sitting on the couch asking me questions about what had just happened, and your dad and my parents where leaving, I don't exactly know why, because it's late. then when they pulled out, ashlynn went upstairs, and the lights all shut off and ashlynn screamed. Then you came." Jack explained, still whispering.

"They were going to a movie premier." I said about my parents.

"Ok how about we go find ashlynn?" Cameron walked past us slowly walking up the stairs.

I heard footsteps above us and I ran into the kitchen.

I grabbed 3 kitchen/steak knifes and ran back over to the stairs.

I am dead serious. he lays on hand on her, I will stab him.

We all slowly walked up the stairs until we heard a muffled scream.
_______________________

♦︎Ashlynn's POV♦︎

Taylor shoved me into a closet that was by the bathroom.

It was pitch black and the light switches didn't work. god I hate the dark.

He locked the door from the inside, then somehow made it so I couldn't unlock it.

"Let me out!"I yelled banging my fist on the door.

I heard yelling from outside the door, abs a loud booming sound that sounded like some one was either pushed in the ground or against the wall.

A couple seconds later, taylor unlocked the door.

He opened it and pulled me out by my wrist. taylor put his hands up in the air and I looked in front of me.

Shawn, Jack and Cameron all stood side by side, panting.

I ran to give shawn a hug then Jack.

I was debating on whether to give Cameron a hug while I was in the arms of Jack.

Then I opened my arms and walked fast toward Cameron.

I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry ashl-" he began.

"Don't ever do that again." I interrupted.

We both pulled out of the hug and put our attention on taylor.

"You have two choices. 1. We call the cops for breaking and entering, and kinda holding someone captive, or 2. You get out of here and Never look at, or talk to ashlynn, Jack, Cameron and I again." Shawn spoke sternly.

"Where is lexie." Cameron asked before taylor could leave.

"She helped with the lights, and getting me in..." taylor said with his hands still in the air.

We made sure taylor went out of the house and down the street.

___________________________

Ok. Hey guys!

I'm have been so busy lately, and I haven't had time to update, plus writers block... but now I am sitting in bed with Roxy and my dad is asleep, soo I will most likely do a double update.

Anyway, happy Fourth of July! 🇺🇸🎆

I am going to do a 50 questions video on my YouTube soon, so I'll tell you when it's up and where to find it.

Be sure to follow my Instagram,

nashandgrier

Because I am going to start to post little sneak peeks about major chapters, and I may do outfits from chapters.

Ok so be looking out for a double update

Bye :)
-ash