Ch.15

Cameron and I dating is starting to get around social media.

I do get a lot of hate comments, but I also get a lot of nice supportive comments.

My dad and I were sitting outside by the pool today, when shawn comes running through the door with a teenage girl magazine.

He had sunglasses on and his shoes on.

"Ashlynn look at this." he came running up to me.

Cameron was in the corner of the front cover.

It said 'pg.13' by his face.

I turned to that page and saw a picture of Cameron and I together. it was a picture Cameron posted on Instagram. it was a selfie of Cameron and i.

"Vine superstar dating?" it said at the top.

The words below our picture read:

"Popular viner, Cameron Dallas, seems to have a new girlfriend. Her name is 'Ashlynn Sylvester' and she is the popular vine singers, shawn mendes's twin sister. so far she isn't being liked by the fans. she was dating Nash Grier, also popular on vine, and singer and song writer Jack Johnson. all this summer. really Cameron? that's the best you could do? this girl is just going around, dating every guy in sight. Most fans aren't supporting "cashlynn" as much as some. Do you ship it?"

Um ouch. that hurt.

I sat up still holding the magazine.

"I'm gunna go..." I sat up running into the house up to my room.

I shut the door and plopped on my bed, setting the magazine aside.

The words replayed in my head as I started to quietly sob.

I fell asleep .eventually.

"Hey.. wake up ash." I heard and opened my eyes to see Nash's face right by mine.

He was laying On his side by me.

It was already dark outside.

"Are you ok? I can tell you've been crying..." he placed his hand in the side if my cheek.

I tear came out of my eye and Nash wiped it away with his thumb.

"Magazine writers are thots..." Nash chuckled.

I lifted the corners of my mouth a little.

His phone went off in his pocket and he took it out.

I couldn't see the screen, and he got up and went outside my door.

He slid the lock screen an answered the phone.

"Hey baby.." Nash said with his back facing me and his phone up to his ear.

"Oh no no..... yeah ok." he hung up the phone and turned back into my room.

"Hey I've gotta go, I'll text you?" he said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah," I sat up .

"K" he kissed my cheek and left.

I let out a sigh and realized I had a boat load of homework on my desk.

Shawn already did his.

I turned on my lamp and got to work.

First was my math, 3 pages of it.

After finishing that, and my science homework, had dark circles under my eyes.

"Knock knock." I turned around to see Cameron's smile from the door frame.

He was holding a plastic bag in his hand.

"Hey" I smiled really big.

"I brought you your favorite." he said as he started walking over to me.

As he got closer the smell of Chinese food hit me.

He sat in my bed and handed me a Panda Express kids meal and a drink.

"Awe thank you." I kissed his cheek and we began eating

"I did this stuff last year." Cameron said swallowing a bite.

He grabbed my pencil and started writing things.

"There." he put my pencil down took another bite of orange chicken.

"Thanks." I gave him a smile.

"What's this?" he said picking the teen magazine.

I was silent as he saw himself on the cover he turned to the page and looked at me.

Then he started reading sitting back down on my bed.

When he finished his eyebrows were furrowed together and he had a frown on his face.

"You know this isn't true right? the fans love you." he said then chucked the magazine across the room.

I didn't say anything as I turned on my phone.

My lock screen was filled with Instagram and Twitter notifications.

Half of them were hate. I let Cameron scroll through them.

I twisted around in my spinning chair looking up at my ceiling.

I stood up and grabbed a big black fluffy blanket and wrapped it around me.

Cameron put my phone down and held his arms open. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me as I wrapped the blanket around him also.

His hair was really fluffy on top.

I laid my head in his neck and let out a sigh.

"It doesn't matter what people say. your perfect to me and that's all that matters. They just hate you cause that ain't you." Cameron laughed at the ending.

It put a smile on my face.
______________

Hey guys!

So I'm leaving to camp tomorrow,

So there will be no updates until Friday :(

Cause I don't have any access to internet. Kill me now.

But here's a fact about mee:

I hate feet. they are nasty. they smell gross, they look gross, especially when they were walking with no shoes on and the bottom of their feet are black, eww. that's why my toenails look like a piece of crap

Ok bye guys

-ash ☁︎