' I-i cant...'

I felt Mia and I mix together feeling as if I was much stronger. The scent of ashes surround the room..but I knew it didn't come from him.

"Erica ERICA ERICA" they all yelled out cheering for the wolf

'n-No we cant lose Get Up Hazel' Mia spoke suddenly so desperately

"5, 4, 3...." They all started to count down to see if I will give up

' we will not lose we will not lose for the sake of our mothers death we need to get revenge. Stand up.' Mia orders

' we won't die. We will kill till our lest breath' I added

I slowly stood up hearing gasps and howls. I looked at the blurry ground and bared my teeth seeing drool and blood mix in.

"AND LA DIABLA IS UP"

The announcer screamed as the name only made me growl louder.

' HAZEL! HAZEL PLEASE COME BACK!'

" Hey! Wake Up! Hazel! Don't leave me!"

" I Just Found you please...please"

" LUNA! Wake up! Wake Up!"

The shouts of the voices stopped my movement as I was confused of who they were calling out to.

I looked around only to see a snarling wolf in front of me as I did so back.

' kill them..kill her' Mia Snarled

Without a second thought I ran towards the wolf and opened my jaws and clamped it down on their shoulder.

Feeling their blood in my mouth as I let go and backed away. They growled and lunged at me as they only managed to skid my snout with their teeth.

Slightly panting I felt my blood starting to drip down and spreed all over my chest.

' we're dying , we don't have much time left..kill them. Do it' Mia orders

Charging at them and lunging we collided as we both took bites and a blood bath was quickly starting.

Shoving them to the ground as I quickly came over them and snapped my jaws near their neck as they growl with a whimper laced in.

Looking where their eyes would be I saw blue. I froze as they started to get clearer. Seeing their white fur now painted in red as wounds could be seen.

Realizing who it was the rushing anger didn't stop. About to attack her when a voice spoke

' Kill her Hazel'

' kill her with me' I say

The wolf shoved me off when another figure of a wolf came near and attacked the wolf.  Running to them and locking my jaws with their stomach as I started to shake. Hearing their cries and growls when I felt hands around me.

Ignoring them as I heard shouts and cries when I looked into the wolves eyes. She looked exhausted and on the very edge of death.

The other figure came next to me and stood over her panting and bloody figure.

' I'm the one that wins around these parts..me...' about to lunge at her neck when I was pushed to the ground and a wolf was above me.

About to attack them when they spoke.

' Stop! It's me Hazel!? Your mate! Your pack is here. You're the Luna!' He shouted

I bared my teeth ignoring him when he spoke again.