21 | suspish

Third Person

"Aye so you're the girl he f*cked last night!"

When Dana asked Soobin to go home, he took Jakob with him because he was too drunk. Also, Hansol said he's expecting a guest today so he can't let Jakob stay in his house.

Dana was unable to utter a word. She couldn't believe what she just heard. What the hell is Jakob trying to say? Did they really did that? What is he talking about? Her eyebrows furrowed as she tries to process everything.

"We what?" Dana asked. She is starting to become furious.

"Over my dead body. Wake up, cutie pie. F*cking isn't my thing," Soobin replied in a somewhat annoying tone. 

Dana scoffed, why does she think that he's trying to say she is not his type? That he'd have sex with other girls but her? Oh well, why is she even bothering? Jakob is just probably drunk that's why he blurted some weird stuffs. 

Dana rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at Soobin. "F*cking isn't my thing too, Soobitch!" She yelled at him before leaving him and his drunk friend alone.

Luckily, the baby was already asleep. Dana locked herself in her room. She's still furious about the f*cking thing. She feels like Soobin isn't telling the truth.

He was her childhood friend, although she doesn't remember much about him, she knows when he's lying or not.

She sat on her bed and stared at the window. Suddenly, she started to wonder how Cole is doing. Even though he was an *sshole during their breakup, she's still concerned about him. She had known Cole for years and he was her happiness. She still cares for him even after everything that happened.

She really didn't expect someone so sweet and kind to cheat. Cole wasn't just the type of guy to do that but he did.

-

Dana

Scrolling through my phone, I suddenly felt hungry. Come to think of it, it's already 5 PM and I haven't eaten anything yet. That's because of Soobin being irresponsible; he left and I was really worried that I didn't have the chance to eat.

I went out of my room, hoping for some nice dinner as I walk down the staircase but I stopped when I heard Soobin talking to Jakob.

"Yah you could've got me in trouble," Soobin said.

"I didn't know it was that serious. I mean why won't you tell her?" I heard Jakob replied then chuckled.

My eyebrows furrowed. Who are they talking about?

"Bro it was an accident, okay? She initiated it first so I followed," Soobin said then both of them laughed.

I went down and ignored them. They're probably talking about someone and all I want right now is to eat.

Soobin's eyes widen upon seeing me while Jakob choked while drinking his juice. What the? Why are they so startled?

"Y-yah! Since when are you here?" Soobin asked. I don't get why he's stuttering right now.

"Just now. 왜?"

"Oh,"

"왜?" I asked. He's acting weird.

"Oh, uh it's nothing!" I gave him a weird look before going to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Soobin cooked some baked mac so I served myself some and I figured that I'd eat while watching netflix in my room.

As I was walking, carrying a plate and a box of juice on my hand, I heard both of them talking again.

"Yah! Aren't you going to tell her?" I heard Jakob said.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I'm really curious about their conversation.

"It was an accident!" Soobin replied. I can sense that he's starting to get furious.

"But still, you guys did it," Did what?

My eyebrows furrowed. What's the thing Soobin did? And why does he keep insisting that it was an accident?

Did what? Hmm he's getting suspicious.

-

good news: i updated!

bad news: idk when i'll be able to update again.

anyways, i hope you guys are well!