20 | last night

Dana

I've been trying to find Soobin. I haven't even ate breakfast yet because I wanted to ask him first about last night. I realized that I am wearing an oversized shirt when I woke up. I'm sure I was wearing a tank top last night so how come my clothes changed?

This just proves that I did something last night. Ugh! I let out a sigh. I'm getting tired of finding him. He is nowhere to be seen!

I eventually got tired and decided to check on Kai instead. When I went to his room, He was already crying. Damn where did Soobin go? He even left Kai alone.

"Hey baby," I said before carrying him. What if I was still sleeping? Who would take care of Kai? I swear to God I'll kill that guy for leaving the baby alone.

Kai fell asleep after I finished giving him a bath. I already fed him and did the chores that needs to be done. Now, I am calling Soobin because it's almost lunch time and he hasn't returned yet.

The phone keeps on ringing and mind you, this is my fourth time calling him. He can't just leave me here with the baby. Sure I know how to take care of Kai but I have some other things to do too. I still have to talk to Carter and ask how are the things going.

Also, I have been receiving texts from Cole's mother asking what happened between us. I still haven't replied to her message because I feel embarrassed and broken at the same time. How can Cole not tell her? Does she even watch the news?

I mean it's all over social media that Cole and I had broken up because of some girl he was kissing in Epcot. Also, I'm trying to move on. Cole left a really huge scar on me that needs to be healed.

"Hello?" After so many missed calls, Soobin finally answered the phone. I can feel my blood rushing to my head.

"You *sshole! How can you leave us alone here?! Do you even know how hard it is for me to change the goddamn diaper?! Where are you, stupid *ass!" I yelled. I don't care if it hurt his ears but I had to let it out.

I just don't like it when someone leaves for no reason at all. It makes me overthink things and I can't help but worry about that person. What if something bad happened?

"Woah chill. This is Hansol. Soobin is here with me and we're busy," I raised an eyebrow. What are they up to?

"Busy doing what?" I asked.

I didn't get any answer. Instead, I heard a familiar sound playing from the other line. I know this sound because I've heard it a few times.

"Don't tell me you're not doing a tiktok video because I swear to God I'm going to—" My words were cut off when I heard another male's voice.

"Oh my God, look at Soobin's video. I'm dying!" The guy said then laughed as if there's no tomorrow.

"CHOI SOOBIN!"

-

Soobin was sitting on the sofa while Dana was standing in front of him, giving him a glare.

"What?" Soobin asked, still not getting why was she mad about him making a tiktok video.

"You do realized that Nori went on leave, right?" Dana crossed her arms on her chest.

"Yeah," He replied.

"Why did you leave the house then?" Dana arched her eyebrows, looking like the character she portrayed on one of her famous movies.

"I feel like I'm Carla in the Royals movie," Soobin laughed. "You know, when Stacey got mad at Carla and she almost slapped Carla's face,"

"I am not joking, Soobin! You know I'm not good with kids and besides, what if someone robbed the house? What if Kai woke up a little earlier than me? He would've cried because of hunger!" Dana sounded scared while yelling at Soobin.

She was afraid something bad might happen while Soobin was away. How can Soobin be irresponsible? She's not angry, she was just scared to be left alone. Specially there's a baby with her. Soobin should've just made the tiktok video in his house rather than going to his friend's.

Soobin was shocked. Dana was right. There were tears forming in her eyes. He knows she's just scared. He sighs, he should've just ignored his embarrassment than leaving Kai and Dana alone.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? It won't happen again,"

"Of course it won't! Why were you at Hansol's place anyway? Except that you made a tiktok," She asked, she was still curious about what happened last night.

"We—uh,"

"Aye so you're the girl he f*cked last night!" Soobin was cut off by his friend, Jakob.