01 | busan, south korea

Dana

Warm breeze welcomed me as soon as I got off the plane. Finally! After 2 years, I'm actually home at Busan, South Korea. I missed this place so much! And I'm so excited to meet my grandma.

It's a good thing that I bought my camera with me. I love taking pictures specially aesthetic scenes from places I go. I'm quite a professional when it comes to photography. If I didn't become an actress, I probably would've been a professional photographer.

I'm good at taking pictures but I don't often take picture of myself. Because for me, my face only ruins the mood of the picture. I think it takes away the aesthetic feels of it since my face was included.

But I'm not saying that I'm ugly. It's just that, I don't want my face in any of my shots.

I'm really excited in taking pictures here. Busan was like, my most favourite place in the world. Everything is so pretty and . . . perfect. I'm also looking forward to seeing my grandmother. Well, it's been two years since I last saw her and I really missed her.

I carried my luggage with me as I patiently wait for my service who will fetch me which is my bestfriend, Hansol. He has been my friend since I was a kid. He is two years older than me and he's somewhat my older brother—well, not biologically but you get my point.

I sit quietly as I fiddle with my phone, reading the articles that several sites had released.

NAVIER : Comedian Sungcheol Han, caught using marijuana and got arrested in his apartment yesterday. Sungcheol denies using the illegal herb.

KOREADOO : Actress Hyejin Lee found dead inside her apartment's bathroom. Police suspects it's a suicide.

DILLBOARD : Korean Hollywood actress, Dana Jung was seen at the airport heading to South Korea. Netizens suspects that she will be celebrating thanksgiving with her boyfriend, Cole Sprouse together with her family.

XR NEWS : Dana Jung's boyfriend, Cole Sprouse was also seen at the airport the day before Dana Jung's departure. Is it true that they will be celebrating thanksgiving in South Korea?

SOOMPEE : Dana Jung comes back to Seoul, Korea after 2 years! Korean fans are happy and excited to meet her again. Is she here to celebrate thanksgiving with Cole Sprouse?

Wow, there are news about me. Well, I didn't really came here to celebrate thanksgiving with Cole; I came here to rest and well, do anything I hadn't done when I was in California.

Cole went to Florida so visit his twin, Dylan. He told me that he'll be coming here after thanksgiving so I'll just have to wait until that day comes because I miss my baby so much.

The past few years, I was busy shooting my movie; Wild Rose with Jacob Elordi. The shoot went well and the movie itself had high ratings. Jacob was kind to me and I find it really cute when he shows me a picture of his favorite stuff toys from his phone.

I just hate the fact that he always tells me that I am short and a-not-so good kisser. Ugh like, he is? Well, he really is but whatever.

I glance at my watch to see that it's already 3:41 PM. Hansol will arrive anytime soon. I stand up from my seat. Just as I was about to carry my luggage with me, I felt a light tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around.

As I turn around, I see Hansol smiling at me sweetly. My eyes rounded in shock as I pull him in a tight hug.

"Ya! Kim Hansol, I missed you, you moron!" I exclaimed, hugging him as tightly as I can.

"Hold up. I—Ican't breath Dana," He said almost sounding like he's being choked to death.

I let go of the hug, gazing at him with a wide smile plastered on my face. I really missed this guy. It feels like forever since I last saw him. The only reason my he couldn't visit me in Cali is because he's too busy handling his dad's restaurant in Seoul.

"Man, you've grown taller and . . . looks like puberty had hit on you so hard. You look handsome!" I say cheerfully.

The last time I saw him, my height was like up to his ears and now, my height only reaches his neck. He chuckles at me, ruffling my hair like the usual.

"I missed you too!" He smiled.

"Alright, let's take you home," He says. I nod at him.

He takes my luggage and bag from my hand as he begins walking to the exit while I trail behind him.

Ah, Busan, South Korea . . . I swear this place is beautiful specially at night.