Chapter 20: Death

After the training, someone is spying on them. When Y/n's friends went back to the ORC Room. You suddenly felt a familiar, ominous and evil energy coming from the bushes. You then went to your battle stance as you heighten your senses.

Y/n - Come out, come out wherever you are.

Suddenly, a holy bullet is heading towards you as you simply caught the bullet by your hand and crushed the bullet into million pieces.

????? - I'm surprised that your senses was quite high isn't it?

Y/n - That's right. Now come the hell out of there and fight me like me real man, Freed.

Freed then came out from the bushes as he was still wielding an artificial holy sword and a gun with holy bullets inside it.

Freed - Well, well, well. Look at this pathetic and filthy Saiyan.

When Rias and Akeno saw you fighting the mysterious man, Rias then asked Akeno about it.

Rias - Akeno, do you think you know that mysterious man that Y/n is fighting?

Kiba - I know him. That stray priest is named Freed Zelzen. He also wield the fragment of the Excalibur sword until he gave it to that bastard.

Asia - Oh I know him. That guy almost killed me during our first encounter. The reason why is that he tried to stole my Sacred Gear which is Twilight Healing.

Issei - And why did he do that?

Asia - I think the reason why he did that to me is that to offer my Sacred Gear to Kokabiel that Kiba mentioned.

Akeno - And who is this bastard that you are talking to?

Kiba - His name is Kokabiel. A former leader of the Fallen Angels until Azazel take over that position and banished Kokabiel for he wants to create another Great War.

Rias - I see. Should we go to check it out?

Xenovia - It's up to you if you want to check him or not. We are not objecting you. Because we trust him unlike you.

Rias - What did you say?

Xenovia - It's nothing.

Rias - If you have nothing to say to me then I will check him out if he's okay.

Akeno - I'm coming with you, Rias.

Rias - Sure. I need to have some company anyway.

Rias then stood up as she went to the soccer field as Akeno followed her.

When they arrived, they saw Y/n in his Super Saiyan form and the stray priest named Freed, fighting with each other.

Super Saiyan Y/n - I have to admit, you sure became stronger than before.

Freed - Yup. I trained so hard because my master commanded me to kill you.

Super Saiyan Y/n - I'm afraid that your objective will never happen. You said while smirking and throwing ki blasts to him.

Freed then sliced the blasts into half as it exploded behind him.

Freed - Come on! Is that the best that you can do? He said cockily.

Meanwhile in the bushes

Rias - Do you think Y/n needs some help? She whispered to Akeno.

Akeno - From what I am seeing, he doesn't need some help. Just trust him and everything will be fine. She whispered back.

Rias - Okay.

Back with Y/n and Freed

Super Saiyan Y/n - No, but I have some tricks on my sleeve.