+ twenty nine

Jimin has been turning om her bed for god knows how many times. And yet she's still wide awake. Jaemin's words has been lingering on her head all the time. Renjun's story has been bothering her.

She tried to tell herself that it doesn't matter. You and Renjun has two different situation, that is what she has been telling herself. And she shouldn't worry about it.

But who is she trying to lie? The both of them might went through different situations. But one thing is similar, they felt dead.

Jimin left her bed and head to the kitchen to drink some warm milk. Hoping that it will clear her mind and she can fall asleep.

As she went down the stairs, she heard some soft voices, which sounds like its coming from tv on the living room. So she head for the living room to give a check and found Kun watching some chinese shows.

Kun seems to notice Jimin's presence. He gave a glance to her, "oh you're not asleep yet?" Jimin shooked her head in response. "I can't fall asleep," she said while plopping herself to sit beside Kun. "What about you?" she asked. "Same goes to me," he answered.

"Is something bothering you?" he asked. "Not really," she answered. Kun patted her head, "don't forget you will always have us. You're never alone."

Jimin is flustered upon hearing Kun's word. She suddenly realized how everyone actually cared for her so much. Even when she tried to shut herself out, they would hold on her. When she was about to fall, they would hold her hands. When she couldn't say anything, they would still comfort her.

Jimin let out a soft sigh. All of this is just making her look bad. They all cared for her. But she shut them out.

"Kun," she called. Kun hummed in response. "Thank you," she said. "For what?" Kun asked.

"Everything."

Kun smiled and ruffles her hair softly. "That's what family are for."