+ twenty seven

Jimin has just chill in the cafeteria with Haechan, Jisung, and Chenle when messages from Renjun come in.

Renjun Huang
hey, i'm in the library.
incase you if you feel like talking about it.

Jimin's finger started to move on her keyboard to type a reply.

Jimin J.
yeah sure|

She hesitated for a sec, and tap on the delete button.

Read.

She decided to just directly head for the library. "Hey guys, I'm going to the library. Just continue on and don't wait for me," she said while bidding them a goodbye.

The boys just look at her weirdly and shrug it off a second later.

The library is one big space. Tall shelves are everywhere. It's not Jimin's first time here but every time she is here, it just made her in awe.

She felt like going through time travel and is in an old library. She snapped back to her senses, focus Jimin!

She went through the shelves and arrived in front of a stairs which leads to the second floor of the library. It is where you can read while chilling.

She went up the stairs. There's a lot of sections there, but she's pretty sure where Renjun would be. The tent area at the corner.

It's basically the most comfortable place in the whole library-well according to Jimin-not because of the tent, but because not many wants to be in the corner. It's too quite.

And she's right. Renjun is there. She walks towards the tent he is in. Renjun didnt bother to have a glance at her when she entered his tent.

Jimin felt awkward, not knowing what to do. She decided to sit opposite to Renjun. A few minutes of silence had past, Renjun then shut his book and finally lifted his head to face Jimin.

"Hey," he softly said with a calming smile. "You know you didn't have to be strong all the time right?"

"We're humans remember? We have feelings for a reason. We feel happy, sad, excited, thrilled, dissapointment, and lost."

Jimin's heart hurts. A lot. Renjun understands her. He didn't bother to ask, he just gave her the comfort she needs.

"I know Jimin, I know. You're afraid that people would feel pity on you. You're afraid of what they'll say."

"Because I used to feel the same thing. I didn't have the courage to speak up. I blame myself for the lost."

"I was never enough. Not to the world, not to myself."

"But I've come to accept it. And you know how? I speak up."

"Then I realized that it doesn't make us look weak nor pathetic. It shows that we've been hurting for a long time."

"To not be able to spill it out is pathetic and weak," he stopped. "It takes time, but I don't want you to take too long."

"I don't want you to arrive to the point where you feel like falling."

"I don't want you to try to escape," there was a long silence until he continues. "Like how I had ever did."

---
hi!! i just wanna remind everyone that you're all worthy and worth to be love <3

don't forget to love yourself, because if it doesn't starts from you, then who?

like a wise man once said,

"true love starts from loving yourself"
ㅡ RM.