+ seven

Jimin P.O.V
"Jimin-ah what do you want for breakfast?" Taeyong asked
"Anything is fine hyung"

I had my breakfast and went off to school. I'm walking alone when Chenle pop out of nowhere.

"Morning Jimin :)"
"Oh Chenle. Mornin"
"Jimin-ah you wanna go somewhere on weekend?"
"Uh..."
"You dont want ?"
"Aniyo. Its not that I dont want but I'm going somewhere with someone."
"Ah... I see. Is it Taeyong hyung?"
"Um no"
"Jisung ?"
"Nope"
"So...?"
"Well... its actually Jaemin." I looked down to hide my embarrassment.
"Woah ㅋㅋㅋ. Anyway why do you call Taeyong hyung 'hyung' ?"
"Oh about that. When I was younger I thought that calling someone 'hyung' is cooler than 'oppa' and I kind of get used to it right now."
"Oh I see."

Soon we arrive to school. Chenle went to his class first while I'm wondering around trying to find Jaemin. I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ah!"
"O-oh I'm sorry" he apologize
"Nevermind" I then looked up to see who it was. Turns out it was Jeno.
"Oh Jeno"
"Jimin ! I'm sorry" he apologize once again and show his well known eye smile. I then remebered that I was looking for Jaemin.
"Jeno-ah would you like to do me a favor?"
"Sure what is it ?"
"Do you know where Jaemin is?"
"Jaemin? He's probably in the class. I'm at the same class with him. You have anything to tell him?"
"Well,yeah. Can you please tell him that I'm allowed to go with him this weekend?"
"Oh sure ^^" Jeno and me then say goodbyes and went to our class.

Jeno P.O.V
Wow I just cant believe that they're going on a 'date' this weekend. I mean didnt they just know each other yesterday? Damn Jaemin does work fast.

¤¤¤¤¤¤
Super late update. Sorry :'(
Have you guys them at MYSmt ? They're so cutee especially their childhood pictures (*≧∇≦*) i know my ff is super lame duh