+ twenty two

"jimin!! jisung and chenle are here!!" ten shouted from the first floor as opens the door.

"man, my ears are going deaf." chenle whispers to jisung. jisung rolled his eyes, "thats how i feel everytime you shouts bruh."

"heol? when did i- even- ?" chenle said disbelief. and jisung? he's mentaly face palming.

"stop shouting early in the morning!" taeil came and hit ten's head.

"hyung! not infront of the kids!" ten complains. taeil sighs in reply and look at jisung and chenle.

"looks like jimin arent done yet or she's still sleeping. just come in first." taeil welcoming both of the boys in.

"ten, go check on jimin." taeil ordered, "and try not to shout!"

ten walks up the stairs lazily. he stops right infront of jimin door and start banging the door while shouting, "YAH JIMIN GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF THE BED!"

"SHUT UP TEN!" johnny shouted from the room across. "oops."

"i swear you're so loud plus annoying." jimin opens the door with an annoyed face. ten shrugs as a reply and left for his room.

"so guys, how are we going to the sea world?" jimin asked.

"the bus of course, genius." jisung replied.

"we're not going to be lost right?" jimin asked worriedly.

"man, i've lived in seoul for years. believe me." jisung said.

"see? nothing to worry about!" chenle said assuring.

"oh its the bus! let's go!" chenle shouted excitedly.

"here we go." jimin mumbles.

"OMG GUYS ITS THE SEA WORLD!!!" chenle shouted real loud as soon as they arrive.

both jimin and jisung are acting as if they did not know chenle. because man, it's embarrassing.

they went in the sea world or the huge aquarium. as soon as they went in, they cant hide their excitement. different types of marine lifes could be seen on every corner.

and the good thing is, they came just on the right time because they are feeding the sharks! its the main attraction of the aquarium.

today is their lucky day, because not just feeding the sharks, they got to see attractions by the dolphins.

both jimin and jisung keeps on teasing chenle saying that those dolphins are his brothers. and chenle? instead of being mad, he's laughing his ass off. he's even naming each of the dolphins.

and of course, you cannot miss the children aquarium. the aquarium where you can play with the baby sharks, squid, starfishes, etc.

being the kids they are, they splash the water to each other. which cause them to earn warnings from the security.

thats how the day went.

———

hello!
thank you for waiting :)
anyway, who do you want jimin to end with? do comment so that i can continue writing;)

and, im here for the tags my cousins, Twiddlenoodle  tags me on ;)

do you like someone?- does liking an idol counts? if yes then yeah 😂

- does liking an idol counts? if yes then yeah 😂

do they like you back?
- umm, yes? 😂😅

middle name?
- i dont have any hehe

single or taken?
- single!! im waiting for yukhei <3

girl best friend?
- codevere
- Twiddlenoodle
- WinterAssassins

guy best friend?
- bruh i dont have any

favorite otp?
- CHANGLIX!! (from straykids) cutest ship ever bruh. my heart cant resist this 😭

last person you texted?
- well my cousin gc ehehe (we're very awkward irl)

last song you listen to?
- nct u - without you. IT NEVER GETS OLD HUHUHU. and its my fav unit tbh hehe

battery percentage?
- 32% currently

lockscreen?

LUCAS MY BAE 💞💞

LUCAS MY BAE 💞💞

reason you made wattpad?
- i feel like reading exo fanfics then i got into the writing world hehehe

birthday?
- 8 january (IM THE OLDEST IN MY CLASS 😭)

tags!
- im not tagging anyone hehe