+ twenty six

Jimin let out a sigh as soon as the school bell rang. The teacher made her way out of the class, accompanied by the sound of chattering made by the students.

Soon the hallway is crowded with students leaving their class, either with their group of friends, one and only bestfriend, significant other, or alone.

Jisung approached her desk and asked if she wanted to join him to the cafeteria, with Chenle apparently. Jimin agreed on it and followed him.

Later on the cafeteria, as soon as they arrive, they are greeted by Chenle's loud dolphin voice, "JISUNG JIMIN OVER HERE!" The two of them immediately averted their gaze towards the source if the voice. Found Chenle waving to them with big innocent smile on his face after literally catched everyone's attention on the cafeteria.

As soon as both of them approached him, Jisung gave him a smack on his head. "What is going in your head?! I don't get why you should FREAKING SHOUT?! The cafeteria is just two times the size of a class," Jisung looked at him annoyed.

"The whole cafeteria had their eyes on us!" Jisung said while wacking Chenle's head again.

"yAh! I get that you're mad but can you not hit my head?! I might become dumb?!" Chenle attacked back by flicking Jisung's forehead.

"G-guys can we not argue about it?" Jimin said trying to stop them. But the two doesnt seems to bother. Tho it seems to be a joke between the both of them, it still disturbs her.

While Jimin is trying to think how to stop them, a hand landed on each of the boys' face. Pushing them away from each other.

"This, Jimin, is how you stop them," Haechan, the owner of the hand who separated the two boys said.

"Yah hyung! Your hand is salty! yUck!" the two boys complained.