+ five

The next morning Ji Min went to school alone. Jisung and Chenle wasn't around because Ji Min went to school earlier than yesterday. Jimin just sit at the class and listen to the random somgs that played on her earphone. Without her realising Jisung has arrived.

"Morning^^ how's your sleep?" Jisung asked Jimin
"Fine"
"So do you plan to eat lunch with someone?" He asked
"Uh...no..."
"Then would you like to have lunch with me and Chenle? Some of my friends are joining too^^"
"Well, I'm not sure..." Jimin answered hesitate
"They really wanted to meet you. That's why I asked you to have lunch with me :)"
"Uh..." Jisung pleaded with aegyo
"Ok, I will..." Jimin finally answered
"Yay thanks!"

The teacher than came in and they started their lesson. Lunch time then arrive.

"Come on^^" Jisung said cheerfully
"But..."
"Aww...I'm sure they'll like you ^^"
"Are you sure?"
"Come on :("
"*sigh* ok"

---
"Hyunggg !!!!" Jisung shouted as soon as he saw his hyungs.
"Jimin !!!" Chenle shouted.

Jisung then brougjt Jimik to the table where the boys are. Now whether she want it or not she has to sit with them.

Ji Min P.O.V
Oh my god. I grow up with a brother,hang around with his friends and my friends who are boys BUT this is just way awkward. SOMEONE SAVE ME !!!

"H-Hi I-I'm Ji Min. Jung Ji Min" I introduced myself
"Oh Hi:) I'm Haechan. I might be the sassiest person you know ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Okay...

"Haechan! I thought we agreed to go from the oldest. Anyway, I'm Mark. I used to live at Canada too^^"

Woahh

"Chenle must have told you that he came from China. Well he's not the only one. I came from China too:) My name is Renjun."
"Okay, those 2 might be shy to introduce themselves so I'll intorduce them for you." Haechan suddenly said. The he continued "The one with those 'eye smile' is Jeno while the other one with a bright smile that might be brighter than your future is Jaemin."

Yup I have to admit it, he's sassy.

"Seriously Haechan? 'A bright smile that might be even brighter than your future'?" Jaemin said annoyed. Everyone then burst into laughter

¤¤¤¤
Hey there I updated wohoo anyway I'm sorry that i didnt update last week. I hv exams and its done yay ! I'm making up with you guys with this chappie :))