Finally having all the kids and their parents here I began the day. "Good morning everyone" "Good morning Miss Y/n!!!" all the kids yelled happily. "So today were going to start the day off with some Math! And since your parent(s) are with you today their going to be the ones helping you" Going around the room I handed some blocks and other props they could use. Time went by and I smiled from behind my desk as I watched the parent(s) helping their kid with their work.

Time Skip~ (Lunch Time) 

After doing some Math and Social activities with the kids and their parent(s) it was finally time for lunch. The kids took their lunches out of their bags and placed them on their tables but what I noticed was that their parent(s) didnt bring a lunch. "Did the parents not pack anything???" I spoke up earning everyone attention. I looked around and the parents awkwardly nodded "we were so focused on the kids I guess we forgot to make ours" Yoona spoke up. I chuckled before walking over to my desk and pulling out the large bento boxes I had prepared late last night. "Good thing I prepared this last night! I made this for you all since I kind of had a feeling you all might have forgotten to make yourself something to eat!" 

 "Good thing I prepared this last night! I made this for you all since I kind of had a feeling you all might have forgotten to make yourself something to eat!" 

I laid out the food on an empty table of the classroom along with some plates, utensils and cups

I laid out the food on an empty table of the classroom along with some plates, utensils and cups. "Dont be shy, come help yourself" Soon the parents came up one by one and grabbed some food. Taking a bite from the food they all smiled at me "This is amazing! did you prepare this all by yourself???" Jackson questioned and I nodded in response. "I cant believe you did all this by yourself!" Jihyo added. I smiled watching them all eat but I noticed one parent not eating... Grabbing and filling a plate with food I walked over and placed it in front of him. 

Jungkook Pov
I was a bit shy... I didnt know what to do. Of course I was hungry but I guess you could say that im too shy to go up there. I sat there quietly watching Taewoo eat his food happily until I saw someone place a plate of food in front of me. Looking up I saw Ms.Min standing there looking at me before crossing her arms. "Mr.Jeon its not good to skip out on meals, thats bad for your body" she commented while pushing the plate closer towards me. 

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say until Taewoo spoke up "Miss Y/n Appa is a bit shy..." my eyes widened at what he had said "N-No im not!!" I defended while looking at Ms.Min. "Shy??? A parent is shy??? thats a first" Ms.Min giggled, I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment "I-I told you im not!" I puffed my cheeks out while crossing my arms. "Okay Okay I believe you... now instead of talking why dont you eat??" she added before walking away back to her desk.

I looked down at the food and it looked amazing... to think that she prepared all of this by herself. Taking the sandwich I took a bite out of it and my eyes widened.. (this is delicious...) I thought as I glanced up and looked at Ms.Min as she was doing some paperwork. I continued to eat enjoying every bite I took.. her cooking was top notch, and I hate to admit but it was better than Jin hyung and Minjis cooking.

Time Skip~ (End of School)

"See you tomorrow Miss Y/n!" I hear the other kids and their parents say goodbye to the teacher as they left the classroom. I waited for Taewoo as he was in the middle of putting his stuff away in his bag. "Leanne, can you go find Eomma??? I need to talk to Miss Y/n for a second" I watch as the father of Leanne walk to up to Y/ns desk. As his daughter left the classroom he placed his hand on her desk gaining her attention. "Mr.Kim??? may I help you??" "Oh stop it Y/n.. stop addressing me like that.." 

She furrowed her brows as she looked up at the male annoyed. "What do you want from me?" she spoke up. The male scoffed before leaning in towards her "Are you not happy to see me?? I thought you might have been happy.." (happy?? do they know each other??) Y/n laughed while rolling her eyes and looking away "Me?? be happy to see you?? the one who left me that day because of my condition??? yeah right..." "Its not my fault you couldn-" "Be quiet." Y/n cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "huh??? oh is it because you dont want to be reminded about how I left you all alone at the al-" "I said be quiet!" Y/n slammed her hands on her desk causing the male in front of her to flinch including me and Taewoo. 

"Appa why is he making Miss Y/n upset???" Taewoo whispered into my ear. The male laughed at her actions and I saw him grab her wrist. "let me go Jongin" she demanded but the male didnt move.. I felt angry watching this whole entire scene happen in front of me so I did what i had to do. Walking up to them I grabbed his hand and pulled him away "She said let go" I said in a dark tone. The male 'Jongin' smiled and pulled his hand away from mine before taking a step back. "Hope to see you tomorrow Miss Y/n" he said with a smirk before walking out of the classroom. 

Looking at Y/n I saw that she was slightly shaking "hey you alright???" I asked. She wrapped her arms around her body and as I took a closer look I noticed that she was crying. "Miss Y/n! why are you crying!" Taewoo ran up to her and reached his hand up and attempted to wipe her tears with his small hands. "Is Miss Y/n sad???" he commented but she shook her head not wanting to worry him. "No.. I-Im alright, thank you Taewoo.. Im just a bit stressed" (shes lying...) 

Footsteps neared and I heard someone speak up "Y/n! I saw him! Are you al- what happened?" a short male ran up and crouched down in front of her. "Shhh everything is alright dont worry... he did something didnt he??" the shorter male questioned and Y/n nodded. The male looked at me and sent me "Thank you Mr.Jeon for being concerned about Y/n.. but I think its best if you and your son head out now..." I looked at him with furrowed brows "I-Is everything alright?? Is there something that I could do to help in anyway?? I know hes a parent of one of the students and I know its not my place to ask this but did something happen between the two of them?" He nodded and I saw his mouth open about to say something until Y/n beat him to it "He was my ex fiance..."

After a few minutes of letting her calm down she wiped her own tears away and stood up from her seat grabbing her purse. "I-Im sorry you and Taewoo had to see something like that.. I apologize Mr.Jeon." she bent down to Taewoos level and ruffled his hair "Thank you Taewoo for being worried about me, Im sorry if I made you worry" she smiled. "Anyways its getting late now, you and Taewoo should head out now." Nodding at what she said I grabbed Taewoo by his hand and we left the school getting into the car. "Appa will Miss Y/n be alright??" I looked at him and nodded "Yes she will be... it was really nice of you to be worried about her." Taewoo smiled "I like Miss Y/n... I hope shes not sad" I agreed with Taewoo... I really hope shes alright.. I'll admit I was really worried about her when she began to cry...

(I wonder what happened between the two of them...)

(A/N: sorry if this chapter was a bit boring. I wanted to try and make it detailed. But dont worry I will be making the next few chapters interesting!!)