The wedding continued and after saying my vows I waited on Jongin.... but I couldnt help but think about what I had noticed this whole entire ceremony... he didnt smile once. He kept quiet, didnt utter a single word to me... never complimented me when he took my away from my cousin. Holding the mic in his hand he held it close to his mouth, anticipating what he had wrote for his vows he dropped the mic "I-Im sorry" eyes widening I picked up  the mic and it back tried to hand it back to him. "J-Jongin? i-its alright... just breathe... take your time. Dont worry, you got this!" I tried to reassure him but he pushed my hand away. "W-We cant do this... I-I cant do this anymore."

The church went silent... but some people began to talk. (Whats happening?!) Beginning to worry I gave the priest the mic and tried to extend my hand towards Jongin who kept his eyes glued to the ground. Softly touching his shoulder he flinched and backed away, shooting his head up at me he shook his head "I-I cant be with you...." (!!!!) "J-Jongin... w-what are you saying??" "I-I cant be with someone who cant have kids... T-This isnt what I want. I-I dont think I could marry you" Eyes beginning to blur from my tears,  without letting me utter  another word he ran off the altar and out the church.. leaving me standing at the altar all alone... Shocked at what had happened I fell onto my knees and began to cry. Hearing footsteps rush my way I felt the comfort of my family members....

"Why did this happen to me...."

Jungkook Pov
At the age of 17 I fell in love with my high school senior, her name was Minji.. Lee Minji to be more specific. She was everything I ever wanted in a girl, she was funny, athletic (sorta), cute, smart, and down to earth. We became friends through one of my hyungs and eventually I confessed, who would have thought that she liked me back. We went out from then and it was a roller coaster from there on out. 3 years later we decided to get more intimate with each other but I never would have expected the end result.

4 months later we found out that she was pregnant... I was shocked! I didnt know what to do. I was only 20... I wasnt ready to be a father yet. But both our families came together and we decided that after the child is born we would get married. We were both happy with that plan so we carried on with her pregnancy, with the support of our families, her friends and mine everything was perfect. 

But when months went on Minji grew distant, every time I come home shes never there and when I call or text her she would never reply. I was always worried about her because I wanted to take care of her... I mean shes pregnant and carrying our child. I didnt want anything bad happening. Eventually with how she was acting we both grew distant with our relationship.. no more 'i love you', no more good morning/ good night kisses. No more fun dates, there was nothing. 

The time came when our child was born into this world, it was a healthy baby boy and I instantly grew connected to him. I always thought that things would be so much better if she got an abortion but after locking eyes with my son I instantly grew attached... Holding my son in my arms I placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "Dont worry.. I'll love you and your mother with all my heart. I promise to protect and take care of the both of you" 

Night fell and the three of us were in the hospital sleeping. But when morning came the most unexpected thing happened... Minji was gone. I became worried, checking with the nurses they explained to me that she just went out for a walk but she never came back.... Hearing my son wailing in the room I ran back and picked him up in my arms swaying him to calm him down. I glanced over at the bed and saw a piece of paper sitting there staring at me in the face. Continuing to hold my son I reached over and picked up the paper beginning to read it. 

To my dearest Jungkook,
Im so sorry you had to find out this way but I had to leave... I-I dont know how to say it but over the past months through my pregnancy and relationship with you I thought everything was going to go according to plan but I couldnt stick with it. I think you realized by now that the both of us have been drifting apart, that because I was falling out of love for you. I want to be completely honest with you... I met someone else. I was seeing him behind your back and I didnt want you to know because I was thinking about our son. I know what your going to say.. I should have told you but I just didnt have the guts to say it to your face. 

I couldnt stand the thought of me being a mom at this age... I hated it to be honest. Im only 20 and I have so many things I want to do still and having a kid isnt one of them. Having a kid would just hold me back from doing the things I want to do. Im sorry for doing this to you but im leaving our son to you... please tell him I love him very much.. 

-Minji

Crumpling the paper in my hand tears escaped my eyes... I was filled with pure anger and sadness... anger because she had the audacity to cheat behind my back during the past months and sadness because now our son will not have a mom in his life... Pulling out my phone I called my hyungs telling them what happened. 

The next day I moved in with them at their dorm with my son. "Hey Kook!!" everyone ran up and greeted me, putting the baby carrier down they all surrounded my son with smiles on their faces. "And whats this handsome fellows name??" Tae asked which hit me that I never actually named him.... "Taewoo.." I spoke when that was the first name that came into my head. My hyungs smiled while waving at my son. The next few days were hard for me... constantly waking up in the middle of the night to take care of Taewoo, it was weighing on me that it was hard being a father.. one night I couldnt take it anymore and broke down. 

My room door swung open and Yoongi along with Hobi hyung entered the room. "Kook whats wrong?!" they both asked bending down beside me. "I-I cant do it without her..." I stuttered as they rubbed circles on my back. "Kook.. I know things are hard for you right now but just please remember that were all here for you, if ever you need help or ANYTHING dont be afraid to call us for help" 

"T-Thank you..."

(A/N: WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER & I HOPE YOU SHOW THIS BOOK LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE & SUPPORT! THANKS AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU ALL! ❤❤)