epilogue

Kenzie's pov

I realised, that he actually cared about me.
"John I love this" I said after listening to the song

"really?" he said and his eyes started glowing

"yes" I said and I hugged him.

The hug felt like it lasted forever. I felt the safest when I was in his arms.
It felt like there was nothing else, just me and him in this world.

So when you find a person like that, that you share a deep connection, try and keep them, its worth it.

"I am so glad I have you back" John said
"imagine if I hadn't typed that user wrong" I brought up the first time we met
"my life would be so different, in a worse way" he admitted
"it shows how a mistake can lead to something great" I said

"better than great, the best thing ever. You are the best thing in my life right now!" he said sweetly

The story of Kenzie and John continues. We don't know how long they lasted, but the memories they made together they cherished forever. Their relationship was so sweet and genuine, they loved each other deeply.

The song John wrote for Kenzie became a big hit. It reached the top of the charts. Everyone loved it. It was Kenzie's favourite, it was something that will always remming her of Johnny. Similarly, Johnny was very happy it got that much attention, he loved the song as much as he loved Kenzie.

Their story was beautiful and their love was adorable and spontaneous, a love everyone was jealous of.

______________________________

hey! It's the end of this book and I don't know how to feel.
I want to thank everyone who stuck around for so long. I am sorry for all the inactiveness and lateness. I've been such a bad updater, I know. I am not going to start with the excuses because they'll never end.
This is the first book I finish actually. A story I truly liked and explored with you guys. A story every one of us would want tbh.
I am not a good writer, I suck at essays at school, so I don't know why people read this. However, thank you so much for reading it and commenting and voting for it.

<3