2 | accept me

Johnny's pov

Today's Monday and I have a lot of stuff to do ugh.

I get up, get ready and go to work. 

Then I remember that girl from last night, Kenzie. Should I message her? I don't even know her, I hope she doesn't know me.

I open my instagram and log into @/josnnyortiz. I check my dm with her from yesterday and then click on her profile. I haven't requested her yet, should I? But then she'll want to follow me back...

I'll just do it. I press the request to follow button and wait.

Kenzie's pov

"kenziezieg: josnnyortiz wants to follow you"

Oh the guy from last night! He seemed cool, but I don't even know him.

I hope he's not a 50 year old pervert. His profile picture is a meme so i don't know how he looks like. I will firstly request him and see if he's decent and then I'll accept him.

So I press the request to follow button and go and message him

josnnyortiz

so I see you wanna follow me

it would be an honor miss

well i'm quite special so yeah

modest much?

always ;)

well you haven't accepted me yet

nor have you!

accept me first.

nah you first

come on

what if we accept each other at the same time?

that works ig

go onto the request and when the minute changes 

press accept and I'll do the same

why should I trust that you'll do it

why should I trust you then

okay...

lEts dO iT

oK

...

i go to his profile and the minute the time changes i press accept and refresh the page.

Phew he is a teenage boy, I am relieved.

I go onto his posts and check him out. He has dirty blond - light brown hair and green eyes wow. His body looks really fit and he's quite tall. He looks quite familiar but i don't know why.

He has about less than 100 followers, not many, I wonder why. Maybe he's not popular, but why would he. I mean look at him!. I don't really care.

He has some posts with other people, his friends, boys and girls and he looks quite friendly with one of them. Maybe she's his girlfriend??

Johnny's pov

When the minute changes Mackenzie's posts appear.

I immediately check her followers first though. The coast is clear....phew.

Then I go over to her posts. I have seen how she looks like on her profile picture but it's small.

She looks really pretty and her body is goals. Wow! 

_________________________________

the chapters won't be that long

I hope you don't mind ;)

________________________________