Chapter 16 - Dunclet Part 2

here we go again with this chapter,  I am in English class right now and we are just watching the movie hidden figures.  so I need to publish a DECENT chapter for once in my life.  

Ages: 16-18(so when they get a little heated don't think they are 12)

------------

Violet POV

we walked back to the dorm room.  I was holding Duncan's hand, he had a soft gentle grip.  when we got back to the dorm room we through our things onto the ground and went to the couch.  I sat down and closed my eyes, I had suddenly felt very sick.  It may have just been something I ate but I didn't want to risk it.  I felt the couch sink with someone that someone being Duncan.  I felt him put his arm around me.  "Violet? Violet? Are you okay? You look very pale."  I looked at him and smiled.  "I just feel very sick all of a sudden.  It's probably just something I ate."  I smiled at him.  He looked at me sympathetically.  "I think I know something that can help you feel better. 

I feel Duncan's lips connect with mine,  I moved to sit on Duncan's lap.  He stiffened at me sitting in this position, but he eventually relaxed.  We continued to kiss, just enjoying each others company.  I felt his tongue touch my lips asking for an entrance.  I gladly allowed him in.  we continued to kiss like this for a good amount of time until we heard the door open and close.  With no time to move out of the position I was in, I felt my cheeks turn red, as I turned to see my brother and best friend staring at me.  

I move out of the position and sit on the couch with my hands in my lap.  "What the heck?!" Klaus says.  I look at him surprised that he would yell at me.  He notices my face and quickly apologizes to me.  "Sorry! Violet can I please talk with you?"  "Sure." I get up and we head to the library area to have a chity chat(i am so sorry but I am sick and yet I am still in school so I am delusional lol).  

"Violet! Please tell me that is the most you both have ever done."  Klaus says.

"Well not that it is any of your business what we do but No, we have never done anything more than that...now please can we just stop this awkward conversation," I said shyly.  I didn't want to talk about my life with my boyfriend anymore.  Especially not with my brother.  

General POV 

They both got up and hugged.  Little did they know that Isadora was talking to Duncan about the same exact thing.  

-----

I am so sorry this is so bad but I needed to update this book!  Thanks for reading. <3