Chapter 7 - Dunclet and Kladora Part 2

I just realized that my chapters are so FREAKING messed up so I apologize. This is my part 2 to the chapter before this! THANKS for READING! This chapter has puking and getting sick in it so if you are grossed out by it skip this chapter.

-------

Picks up where we left off

------

Isadora POV

"Ummm..no...yes...please don't kill me!!" "Izzie honestly I don't care. Just please don't get pregnant!." "DUNCAN, I would never," I said this a little too loud, which caused violet to wake up. " OMG violet I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you." "It's fin-IZZIE! whats on your neck?!?!?! I felt myself blush a ton. It was violets brother who did this to me. "Ummm...Hickeys?" "Did Klaus do that to you?" "Yes..." "Oh, want some help covering them up?" "Sure!" Me and Violet covered the marks up, and she headed back to the shack to where Klaus was.

Violet POV

I was heading back to the shack, I wanted to check on Klaus cause I hadn't seen him all day. I walked into the shack and smirked at Klaus. His hair was really messed up and his clothes were wrinkled. He was sitting on his hay bail reading. When he heard me come in, he looked up and saw me smirking. "So I see you had a good time after class!" He started to blush a ton. "You gave Isadora a good time I saw." "Oh gosh, I'm sorry you had to," he said blushing like its a 100 degrees. " Hey its fine, just don't get her pregnant. please." " OH MY GOSH!! Violet! I would never. Even if I want to...." he said under his breath. "ooooh Klaus is in love" "Yeah well different subject please." "oh ok, whatever!" "Oh sorry, Violet, I forgot to tell you that Isadora is gonna sleep here tonight." "Ok!"

TIME JUMP TO THE NEXT MORNING (Isadora is gone at this point)

Klaus POV

I woke up the next morning to see Violet already up and not looking so good. "Violet are you okay?" (pretend that in the shack and closet there are toilets) I asked her as she was leaning by the toilet. " I think I got sick from Duncan." She said as she threw up into the toilet. I quickly got up and held her hair back. I felt bad for her because she didn't want to miss another day of school. I helped violet clean up and lay back down. She fell asleep fast. I got dressed and headed over to get Duncan and Isadora from their closet. "Hey wheres Violet?" Duncan asked. "She got sick this morning and no you can not go and stay with her you need to go to class."

In the end Violet ended up being fine, it was just a little bit of a stomach bug. Everyone else stayed healthy.

-----

HI!!! So I based Isadora's fear of getting sick, on the phobia emetophobia. This is a phobia that causes severe panic/anxiety attacks.

I hope you all enjoy this and yeah bye bye!!!