Chapter 11 - Kladora

hey so here is an update finally.  I have been writing all day but just not on here.  I hope you like this story. Also, I am going to be trying to put the ages on the top of these.

Ages: 12-14

Status: Dating but in secret

----

Klaus POV

I was heading to the broom closet, me and Isadora are dating.  But the only problem is that we haven't told Duncan and Violet.  We both wanted to, but we were worried that Duncan would not approve or would get protective.  Isadora is a very sweet and joyful girl.  She's not like the other girls that I used to go to school with.  She isn't clingy or rude.  She is absolutely perfect. 

I arrived at the closet, I was only there because Duncan had gone with Violet to lunch.  I wasn't hungry because I hadn't been feeling well.  I didn't have a fever, Violet figured it was just from stress or something.  I knocked on the door, and Isadora yelled to come in.  I pushed the door open, to see Isadora pulling her shirt over her head.  I only saw her stomach but i still felt bad.

"OH MY GOSH, Izzie! Im so sorry.  I should have said who it was. " I said blushing

"Klaus it's fine.  It was just my stomach.  Its not like I didn't have any clothes on." She said blushing slightly.  "So why aren't you at lunch?" 

"I haven't been feeling well, so I figured I'd come and find you."

"Oh. Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" she said very concernedly.

"no no no, Violet thinks it's from stress or lack of sleep. "

"Klaus, I am so so sorry, is there anything I can do to help?"

"No! But I was hoping mabye you could sleep with me tonight.  It's fine if you don't want to, but i have been having nightmares at night of you being taken away again, and to know that you are safe would be ama-"  I was cut off by her soft lips on mine.  The kiss was long and passionate, but very sweet. 

"Why don't you sleep here and skip lunch. I will sleep next to you."

"I would love that," I said placing a sweet kiss on her forehead. 

With that, we both fell asleep, Isadora
tightly in my arms. I felt safe for once in a long time.

-----

I so sorry that this is so short but its a short and cute one! LEAVE PROMPTS PLEASE!!!