Chapter 2 - Quagmires

Hey, so I started to write this part and hated it so I am starting over with a new Idea.  Thanks if your reading this and let's go.  Also, pretend the ages are actually correct. 

----

General POV 

Duncan and Isadora are both 14.  They are both in happy relationships.  Duncan is with Violet who is now 15.  Isadora is with Klaus who is 13.  It would normally be a normal day, but it's not. Its the day that the Quagmires lost their house and their family.  The gang is sitting on the couch of their dorm room when suddenly Isadora interrupts the conversation.  

" Umm.. sorry guys but um... Duncan, can I talk to you upstairs, Please?"  Isadora says with a sad look on her face.  

"Sure" Duncan Replies 

The two triplets headed upstairs and into  Duncan's room that he shared with Klaus.  Duncan sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to him.  When Isadora sat down, she put her head in her hands and started crying.  Duncan quickly pulled her into a hug.  The two triplets sat there for 10 minutes without saying a word.  Once Isadora calmed down a bit, they sat up.  

" What's wrong Izzie?" 

" Duncan, We lost our parents and Quigley today a year ago." 

Duncan was shocked, he forgot about that.  Well, to be clear, he could never forget, but he was trying his best to not get upset by it.  Duncan was now crying along with Izzie.  They both sat in the room and didn't come out, until the next day.  

Violet and Klaus decided to not bother the two, Klaus ended up taking Isadora's bed that night.  The two groups of siblings had struggled with the fact that they were the only family they had left.  

------

I tried to make this a cute sibling moment.  It didn't work so well.  But I tried.  Thanks for reading!!!  I don't have school today so yeeeetttt (lol)