Chapter 3 - kladora and dunclet

SUMMARY: this one's gonna be where they play Never Have I Ever, the game isn't the actual game it tweaked to fit the story.  Sort of similar to the one with the actual cast but a little better written.   OKAY BEGIN!!! (lol)  This story has a little bit of a heated moment, but it will never go beyond this. This is also inspired by a one-shot I read.  

------------

Isadora POV

Me and Klaus are in the same last hour class, so we walk back to the dorm together.  We were meeting Violet and Duncan there.  We are going to watch movies and stuff like that, because of the next day being Saturday.  When we arrived at the dorm room, we could hear that Violet and Duncan were DEFINITELY in there.  I gave Klaus a look of disgust.  Klaus mirrored my look, that was most like on my face.  These were are siblings that we were hearing.  When me and Klaus decided to walk in on them.  ( They were not doing what yall are thinking, just kissing)  Klaus pushed the door open and immediately regretted it.  Me and Klaus were now looking at our siblings making out in the kitchen......

Violet POV 

Me and Duncan arrived at the dorm, but Izzie and Klaus weren't there. We decided we would just sit and wait for them.  I went to the kitchen, to make some food.  While I was in there, I felt arms snake around my waist.  I also felt lips on my neck, which caused my breath to hitch.  I spun around and found Duncan standing there with a smug smile. 

" What's this?" I say.

Duncan replied by closing the small space in between us.  I kissed him back more passionately.  Duncan took this as an opportunity to grab me and push me against the cupboard.  He started to move down my jaw and neck.  This made me moan, which made Duncan, continue his actions.  We had been at this for who cares how long until we heard the door open.  When we pulled apart, we both turned around to see our dumbfounded siblings.   

Klaus POV 

When I opened the door, I saw Violet and Duncan, making out.  My sister and my best friend were just making out in the kitchen... 

" Klaus, I can explain," Violet said quickly blushing profusely.

" Violet its fine, do what you want, just next time try not to mess up the kitchen next time."  

I turned to see Izzie laughing her head off.  Once we were all done laughing, we decided to play Never Have I Ever.  

General POV

Klaus went first, "Never have I ever, failed a test."

Violet and Isadora both raised their hands.  

Isadora next "Never have I ever stole something."

Everyone kept their hand down.  

Duncan "Let's take it up a little bit" 

Isadora "Ok!" "Never Have I Ever: Made out on the couch" 

Violet raised her hand, along with Duncan.  Isadora and Klaus both laugh at them, as their faces turn red.

Klaus "Never Have I Ever,  gone to second base( this means tongue and hickey)  

Duncan and Violet both raise their hands.  Then slowly Isadora raises her hand.  Duncan looks at Isadora and then to Klaus.  

" WHAT!!" Duncan says. Violet quickly grabs Duncan and whispered something to him.  He smiles and apologizes,  

" Isadora, you're telling me about that later tonight just so you know," Violet says.  

-------

SORRY! so I originally wrote an ending, but it got deleted.  so I figured I would write a part 2, just so it gives me more things to update.  So yeah sorry about the ending.