While he was busy explaining the formulas, I got the chance to take a look on his face. I begin scanning his features from his dark brown wavy hair, to his almond eyes, to his prominent nose, to his reddish pump lips—

"Ahhmmm Lisa.... Your hand on my hair. Can you re..remove i-it?" He said totally embarrassed while looking down at the notebook.

He is really shy!

His features are almost perfect but his  confidence and the way he styles himself is so so so disaster! Doesn't he know that he's just wasting his good looking face in his weirdo style?

That is why I can't help myself not to touch his hair. I wanted it to fix and to change his hairstyle what fits for him. I wanted to change the way he looks like and make him looks better because honestly, Jungkook is really a good looking person. He would be a woman's living fantasy if ever he changed his style. So my decision is final, I'm gonna help him to build his personality.

"I think you should start changing your hairstyle right now." I continue caressing his hair while thinking about the good remedy for it.

"L-Lisa stop that plss" he said while avoiding my gaze.

Is he really that shy that even looking straighly to my eyes he can't do?

I smirk and lean closer to his face. I cuffed his face by my both hands and turn his head to face me.

"Now that you're already facing me, can you plss stop being nervous while I'm with you?" I scoffed.

His eyes widen in surprised and if I'm not mistaken he's already blushing right now. Aww, so gay!

"I-I just g-go to rest room. Plss excuse me" he said in a rush tone and afterwards he immediately run away from me.

'How cute! He's like a gay when he was embarrassed' I smiled as I look at him struggling and hurriedly going to the comfort room.

--------------

Jennie's POV

My eyebrows arched a several times as I looked to Lisa who's currently smiling like an idiot while watching Jungkook the nerd running away from her. I don't know what exactly happening between them but one thing I only know right now is I'm so mad from what I am seeing.

To distract myself, I just focused myself in making an activity for Jisoo but suddenly the way Lisa smiled from that nerd appeared on my mind again. Feeling so mad, I unintentionally slam the table caused by the annoyance I'm feeling whenever I remember this scene.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked in concern as she immediately stop from answering the activities I gave to her.

"N-Nothing I'm just tired" I lied.

"If you're already tired, we can stop right now. We can still continue it tomorrow in my home since it's already weekend" she put down her pen and started shoving her things on her bag.

"It's already 5pm and students are leaving now so it's fine if we will stop" Jisoo added. I simply nod my head as an agreement. Maybe it was a good idea since I'm already not on the mood to tutor her this time.

"Let's go, I will give you a ride on your home as a thank you for tutoring me" she offered but I immediately refused.

"No it's fine. I have something important to do before I leave" I answered.

"Oh-kayy" she replied humming. "Just call me when you're already on your home. I'll be going now, chipmunk will be mad if I make her wait for so long. I don't want her to scold me so bye bye!" she quickly bid goodbye to me then rushed herself to the door.