Chapter 22

A/n: NEW CHAPPPP!! Guys I love all your comments XD I read all of them trust me! And they brighten my day and inspire me a lot thank you!! Thank you all for reading this terrible book, and for reading all those filler chapters 😅 (I promise its leading up to something) 

All these reads, I don't deserve! Thank you all for voting (and please vote and comment more!) even if you are a ghost reader or an active one please vote! 

I might be entering a fanfic contest soon >///< and I am still working on my collab book! Be looking forward to that! And not only the book, after one or two more chapters I will be introducing a new character! Depending on how many votes this chap gets *wink*, *oooooh*  thanks my roses 🌹!!

!!!Do read these extra long author's notes because they might have some important info sometimes!!!

"Done" Baekhyun exclaimed loudly. He got up and admired the new beds proudly.

Namjoon, Jin and Baekhyun had all came over that day to help me with the building of the beds, which I can proudly say I helped with.

Jimin did eventually stop crying, he was crying because of something very stupid. It was because Yoongi switched positions, so then Jimin became uncomfortable and started crying. 

He is so sensitive, I just want to wrap him in blankets, then bubble wrap, then in cotton, then in another layer of blankets. He is that cute, that this is how you'd try to protect him.

I went over to comfort Jimin for a little bit, then I walked over to Namjoon and the other humans, I asked the-

"Oh shit!" I screeched.

"Jieun Y/n! How many times have I told you not to curse! What would your parents think about this behavior! You were brought up to be a nice person! And cursing, not to mention the volume is not polite!" Jin lectured, it was like my mother was here, except Jin is worse. He lectures more.

"Shhh" I moaned "What day is it?" I asked Namjoon.

"Its Sunday, why?" He answered. 

Oh fuck

"IHAVESCHOOLTOMORROW!!!!" I screamed, panicking. I started rushing around and grabbed my school, collecting all the textbooks and shoving them into my bag. All the while rumaging in my - way to large - wardrobe for some clean and usitable clothes for school that would not make me look like I was a walking jumper.

"Y/n!" Baekhyun yelled, "calm the eff down" 

"Good boy, you don't curse!" Jin smiled, like a mother.

"I can't I haven't prepared anything for school." I yelled back.

I sat down on my bed to take a breath, my heart punding a little from the sudden rush of adrenaline. 

So I have school tomorrow, and I'll have to ask Jin, Joon or Baekie, to babysit the boys while I'm at school. After school I'll go buy some bubble tea as a treat for minding them! This is gonna be so much work!

I rushed back to the kitchen and asked

"Can one of you come over when I'm at school to babysit the boys?"

"Yeah! Of course, I can!" Baekhyun said cheerily, "I don't do anything at home anyways!"

"Oh thank you so much Baekie!" I replied, relieved that I wouldn't have to worry about them.

Or do I? Baekie is like a child himself... he's so weird and derpy. I'm just gonna have to trust him for now.

Soon after Namjoon and Jin left to do some 'business'. I was more than sure that they were going on a date. During our conversation earlier, I clearly noticed Namjoon and Jin flirting, without realising.