Chapter 4

A/n : this is her dream, with her and the boys, she meets, Tae, and Chim. The second part of her dream will be in the next chapter. :) 

Beautiful dream pt.1

I was sitting in a white space, an endless white room.

A door opened out of nowhere beside me, 2 boys walked out, one with the cutest most unique, box smile ever. One with an adorable eye smile, and they were headed towards me. They looked at me with adoration. I was in awe, staring at them, I couldn't tear my eyes away.....

When suddenly 2 men came out of nowhere and started running, then a vicious wolf, teeth bared, ears pulled back, eyes that looked like fire, started slowly advancing towards me. Panic took over me,  as I looked at the scene in front of me.

The box-smile man and the cute eye smile man both looked at me, then a light crystal blue color flashed 3 times through their eyes, it was magical.

They each squeezed one of my hands each then they turned to the danger, the funny box-smiled boy faced the men, while the adorable eye smile boy turned to the vicious wolf.

The men ran towards the boy, throwing punches. He dodged then and took out one of the men by punching him square in the nose. Then fought the other, he was a bit more skilled then the other. The boy bent the mans arm backwards to his back, keeping him locked there. He then kicked his back and pushed him over.

Meanwhile the cute eye smile boy managed to get 2 feet away from the wolf, it was calmer now, teeth not bared anymore, eyes a soft chocolate brown, less anxious. The boy slowly leaned in to pet it, the wolf let him. He was friendlier now, the boy brought the calm wolf over to me, just as the box-smile boy came back, they looked perfectly fine, not like they just did something super dangerous. The wolf jumped up to me acting like a dog, it licked my face. This wolf - scratch that - this dog was actually quite nice.

The box smile boy looked at me and I saw a deep emerald green color flash 3 Times through his eyes, how mysterious. Then the same happened to the eye smile boy. Oh, they were just so friendly and caring.

But soon the door opened again and they had to leave. I was sad, they were so nice!

I watched them walk away, they smiled at me sadly before walking through the door, each of their smiles, super unique.

Then soon after the door opened again...

A/n: So sorry that I couldn't update for soooooo long!! I was caught up in exams!!! Ah. Life is stressful, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and plz, plz, plz vote!! Ilyssssm, my roses 🌹!!!

Your really sorry author