Chapter 21

A/n: sorry about the filler chapters guys, unless you find them interesting, then i guess they aren't filler chapters? Hope u enjoy, and sorry for slow updates! Remember to read the A/n at the end! 

"AAAAAAGGGH" Taehyung suddenly screeched.

"AHHHHH"

Hoseok screamed too, frightened by Taehyung.

"Tae, why are you screaming?" I asked, I was still sleep deprived, after the past weeks I havent had a chance to sleep properly.

"Beca-"

"Wait Hobi, sorry, Hoseok, why are you in here?"

"Oh I'm here cau-" SMASH

"OH MAN, HOLY SHIT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs,  

"WHO'S IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!! I HAVE A-" 

I looked around quickly and picked up the thing closest to me.

"I HAVE A HAIRDRYER AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!" I bellowed.

"Y/n calm down its just me!" Baekhyun laughed sheepishly, walking in holding a whisk and a bowl with some sort of yellow liquid thing in it.

"I was just trying to make some pancakes, because the boys, well Jungkook, snuck into my room last night when you were asleep and said, 'I want to make Y/n breakfast, can you help me?', but I may have broken a plate just now!" He explained, with a hint of mischief and guilt in his eyes.

"That's what I was trying to tell you Y/n" Hoseok whined.

"Y/N!!!! I need to tell you why I screamed earlier" Taehyung grumbled loudly, like a six year old child, 

*YAWN* 

"Why is everyone so loud?" Yoongi mumbled, eyes still closed, with Jimin clinging onto him, still asleep.

BANG

"WHO IS THERE, I HAVE A HAIRDRYER!!" I threatened again.

"Aaaggh!!" 

A high-pitched scream rang from the kitchen.

I ran over quickly, and saw Jungkook holding his hand, sitting on the floor beside a broken pan. 

He looked up at me, with tears in his eyes and said "I was going to get the pan, but it was really hot, so I dropped it and it made a loud noise." He whimpered.

I rushed over and examined his hand, it was bright red, and oh boy it sure was gonna blister. 

I quickly put it under the running cold water from the tap. I grabbed some ointment and bandages. I dried his hand carefully, and put on some of the ointment, Jungkook flinched slightly. I continued to wrap the bandage around his hand, careful not to cause anymore pain than what he was already experiencing.

When I was finished I looked up and  caught him staring before he quickly looked away, blushing. I giggled silently, amused at his embarrassment before quickly getting up.

"There Kookie, you're all done!" I smiled and helped him up. 

The others had already walked out of my room, and had comfortably squished themselves together on the small sofa, watching TV. 

With Taehyung trying to figure out how to use the remote. 

Yoongi and Jimin are cuddled together, Yoongi is dozing off while Jimin plays with Yoongi's hair, giggling to himself every now and then. 

Hoseok is wriggling around on the sofa, trying to get a good spot.

And Baekhyun has his eyes glued to the basketball game playing on the huge screen.

'Aaah, this is the most peaceful its been in a while' 

I thought to myself, just before Jungkook stage dove onto everyone on the sofa, waking up Yoongi who shouts, startling Jimin, making him scream, which made Hoseok scream, and Baekhyun started yelling because he couldn't see the screen, and Taehyung was- wait where's Taehyung?!

'Oh God! Oh Lord, wherethefuck is Taehyung???' 

I internally screamed. 

Author's P.O.V :

While Y/n was internally panicking, and observing the mess, a wild Taehyung creeps up behind Y/n and...

Y/n's P.O.V :

"AAAAGHHH" Taehyung screamed, while pouncing on me!

"AAAAAGGGHHHH" I screamed back, falling under Taehyung's weight. 

Taehyung gets up, a look of proud victory plastered on his face, along with his boxy smile.

I was still lying on the floor shocked when Baekhyun came over,

"Y/n, do you know how to make pancakes?" He asked, as he helped me get up.

"Yeah, I do actually, I learnt from Jin." I replied, rubbing my elbow from the fall, while Taehyung skipped over to the sofa and joined the guys.

"Great,lets make some for the boys!" Baekhyun said enthusiastically.

We made the pancakes, thankfully without anyone getting hurt. And with one of the boys coming over to try help with this fascinating project every once in a while, then giving up and going back to the sofa. 

Only Jungkook stayed the whole duration of the procedure watching intently, yet silently with big eyes, concentrating deeply.

The pancakes were soon eaten into the hungry stomachs of everyone, and as Baekhyun and I were thinking what to do today, we chatted for a while.

"Ugh, Baekie, I have to go back to school in 2 days, would you be able to come over with Hobi and mind the others when I'm in school please? I'll come home as soon as possible every day." I pleaded.

"Yeah, lf course, its fine." He grinned.

"Also we nee-" I was cut off by the doorbell, BRRRIIINNGGG.

I quickly answered the door, it was a delivery man.

"Hello, did you order the 4 twin beds, with 4 of our deluxe super savers mattresses?" He asked.

"Yes, that's me." I replied.

He signaled to some people and eight men brought in the boxes that the beds were in along with the mattresses. Oh god, this was gonna be so much work! 

I waved the people goodbye as I shut the door. And we needed to buy pajamas too!

Suddenly Jimin started crying.

A/n: Hey my roses 🌹, sorry I haven't been updating :(

I keep weiting drafts then deleting them, then rewriting them because they're not good enough, and i'm also working on my collab book with my friend, which should be out in the next 2 months. All the while trying to keep up with school work, exams and social life :(

Hope you can understand, love ya my roses 🌹 

Ur author thebangtanbias

Word count: 1,096 words

Edit: also sorry for typos i rewrote this in the middle of the night, its currently 01.56 am