xx. of boyfriends and butlers

Start from the beginning

"How about Kengkla, P'Techno? Is he your boyfriend too?" And just as Can has expected, Techno immediately frowns and rolls his eyes at Kengkla's way who begins to shout his love for the older.

"I love you P'Techno!"

Techno huffs at Kengkla's way and grumbles. "Kengkla's not my boyfriend!"

Can smirks. "Sure P'Techno, sure. Because you have your girlfriend right?" Techno blushes at the mention of his so-called-girlfriend. Can realizes that Techno doesn't really have a girlfriend, he's probably just using that imaginary girlfriend to get away from Kengkla. The question is why? Why Techno doesn't want Kengkla? Sure Kengkla is a bit intense sometimes, he's a bit exuberant towards his feelings for the older but Can can clearly see from his eyes that he really loves Techno. And far from Techno's annoyed façade, Can notices from the little time he's been with Techno, Techno's actually happy whenever there's Kengkla, he's always pleased to see him. So why? Why is Techno trying to complicate things when everything is served to him in a silver platter.

But then again, Can's not Techno so the real question here is why is can being nosy again? Why is he trying to poke his nose into other's businesses? Again?

Techno remains silent and before Can could hold his mouth, he has asked. "Is there something wrong with Kengkla, P'?"

Techno shakes his head. "I'm going to talk to Type for a while then after that, we're going to continue our practice."

Can feels guilty. He doesn't want to meddle, really, he just wants to be informed. "Sorry P', I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay."

Can sighs as he looks at Techno walking away from him. why the fuck can't he hold his mouth just for a second? Can's sure his mouth has its own life and that must why he eats a lot.

"Don't worry about him. He's not mad, P'Techno doesn't know how to be mad." Can immediately looks back when he hears someone speaking from behind and he sees Ae there. Ae smiles. "My name's Ae by the way. Nice game there earlier."

"Thank you, you played well too. My name's Can."

Ae smirks. "I know. The guy who gives Tin a boner."

Can mentally rolls his eyes. It's been almost a month since that happened and Ae's still has not moved on from that. Now Can knows why Ae and Pete are together, they are both... what do you call them? Excited? No. Stupid? Maybe.

"Yeah. I'm also Pete's friend." Ae immediately blushes at the mention of Pete's name.

Can mentally pats himself. Oh, what a fool love is. At the mention of their love, it can really waver the confidence of a person.

Ae merely nods.

"How are you with Pete anyway?"

"What?"

Shit. What did Can say about his mouth having its own life?

"I-i mean, you're friends, right?"

Ae looks at Pete's way and smiles so bright Ae looks like he has seen an angel himself. "No. We're not friends." Right. Because seconds ago, Ae isn't looking at Pete like a shrimp he wants to peel. Right. "By the way, I have to practice some of my moves. Nice talking with you."

"Okay."

Why is everyone leaving Can when he just so questions their love issues?

"Your boyfriend's looking at this way." Good says out of the blue.

Can rolls his eyes. "Tin's not my boyfriend!"

"I didn't say it's Tin."

Can ignores Good but he really wants to kick the hell out of him.

Can looks at the benches and sure enough, Tin's looking at his way with seriousness etched in his eyes. Can immediately looks away. Another question that arises in his mind is why the hell people are saying Tin has feelings for him? Sure, Tin cooks for him, buys food for him, waits for him and-

Shit. Is Tin applying to be his butler?

It makes sense. Tin's following him around also.

But then again, it also doesn't make sense because Can doesn't have money and Tin has. Lots. So why Tin wants to be Can's butler?

What is he up to?

/

"Oh. The elusive Tin is here," Pete says the moment Tin sits beside him. "Have you told Can your feelings?"

"No. I'm finding the right moment to say it."

Pete snorts. "Yeah, and when is that? When Hope has her own husband? Knowing you, we'll all be old here and shitting in our own clothes and you still haven't say it to Can."

"Of course not. I know Can's still not that used to having me by his side that's why I need him to trust me first. He needs to see me as his friend first before I confess him. I don't want to scare him. And just weeks ago, we're all enemies and I'm bullying him, I don't think we have fully moved on from that phase already."

"So you want to be friends with him and you're doing that by what? Cooking for him?"

"Can loves food and the only way to his heart is through his stomach."

Pete rolls his eyes. "You mean the only way of you being put in a friendzone is by that. Tin, you better ask Can on a date."

"How do you propose I do that?"

Pete shrugs. "Use this tutoring session of yours. Tell him you need a new environment and bring him somewhere else as you know, in a mall."

Tin looks at Pete silently before looking at Can's way who at that moment looks back at his way too.

Tin still has not studied Can's expression to read his feelings when Can cuts off their staring session.

Pete's right, if he wants Can to see his feelings, he needs to do something more than just cooking.

//