xi. it's weird

"And you just add this shit to this crap and then that's it."

Can groans at Pete. Not only Pete speaks so fast, but he also speaks curses rather than the actual numbers.

"Pete, there are no shits and craps there."

Pete sighs and puts his pencil down. "I really hate Calculus. It's just so overwhelming," Pete lays his head on the book. "I'm so doomed."

Can's eyes widen. "What? If you're doomed, I'm also doomed! I trusted you, Pete."

"I told you, this isn't my forte. Just go talk to Tin and just do whatever he wants you to do. Be done with it and ask him to tutor you instead because I can barely understand my life anymore much more this shit."

Can sighs. He can't do that-no wait, he will not do that. Never. He has too much pride and if he went to Tin after rejecting him, it would just show that he's accepting defeat and that he wants Tin to bully him again. So, it's never gonna happen. Ever.

"No. Tin can't help me, okay?"

Pete looks up and smiles at Can but behind his smile, Can can see an underlying snarl. "Okay then, but don't blame me if you failed."

Can sighs. Why does he have to have so much pride in his body? Why can't he just go to Tin and ask him to teach him? Surely, a single date can't hurt Can. It's just a date. But that's what's wrong there. It's a date. A fucking d a t e.

Worse, it's with his enemy. No one wants that. So yeah, even if Tin can assure him that he's to pass the test with Tin teaching him, he will never do it. Tin can suck him-not literally suck him but yeah you got the point there. But what Can's trying to say is he will never ask for Tin's help.

"I'm so blaming you if I failed."

"If we both failed, don't blame me. But if you failed, I'm going to laugh at you and tell you that I'm right from the very start and that you should've followed my advice to ask Tin instead of wasting your time with me."

"Can you just stop nagging and let's just start again?"

Pete nods and opens the book to a random page. "How about we start with this damned problem right here?"

"Yeah. Yeah, whatever."

"Okay, so the problem is to integrate this shit from 0 to 1 ∫ (x^7 - 1 / log x) dx." Pete sighs and frowns at the question. "Do you know how to solve this?"

"What? Why are you asking me? You know I'm dumb at Calculus, that's why I'm here in the first place. I didn't know that that kind of problem even existed," Can sighs. "I feel like I just met a devil."

"Yeah. It's fucking me up and I shouldn't be fucked by a problem." Can snorts at Pete's rant. Can realizes Pete is not innocent. Oh, he's very far from that. Now he's sure Pete was having sex with someone the last time he called him.

Pete pulls out his phone from his phone and dials someone's number. But since Can sees the person he's about to call, Can pulls Pete's phone from his hand and ends the call even before the person on the other side can answer it.

"No. Don't call Tin!"

"Wait what? Why?"

"Because-" Because Can can never accept any aid from Tin. "It's Tin."

"So? He's my older brother. Don't worry, I won't tell him you're here and I'm also not asking him for his help because of you. I'll be asking him for my own sanity because I can barely get what the fuck's here anymore. So let me have my phone and let me call Tin."