ix. secret savior

Can knows Tin will be worse. He knows he hurt Tin's pride when he rejected him yesterday but no one can't blame him. He's expecting an apology and then Tin invites him to go on a date all of a sudden? He knows there's something up Tin's sleeves when he asked that, probably another way of embarrassing him if he said yes.

So, he said no and coming to school after that day, he expects to get a lot of bullying from Tin. He knows Tin, he put a dent on his ego and Tin will surely get revenge again.

After Tum had comforted him yesterday, he did a lot of thinking and he realized, maybe he had put too much trust on Tin that maybe something inside him had hoped that Tin would stop all his craziness but alas, Tin still see him as someone he couldn't wait to put his hands on and punish.

Can isn't going to deny that there's a slight want inside of him to befriend Tin. Tin intrigues him, he's sure Tin puts a tough façade for everyone to fear him but he has reasons for it and that is something Can wants to know.

Too bad Tin doesn't see him as someone he can be friends with.

But Can isn't going to think about him anymore. If he doesn't want to be his friends, good, fuck him. Can doesn't need someone like Tin. He can go to hell for all he cares. He has Pete and Tar and surprisingly, Tum. Tum didn't leave his side yesterday, he had comforted Can and that's something Can would always be thankful to him.

Can also realizes, in retrospect, maybe he did overreact to Tin's scheme, he promised himself he wouldn't cry over Tin's stupid plans anymore. Because that's what it is, stupid.

Thus, when he steps in the comfort room and he feels something pouring over him, he sighs and closes his eyes, accepting what his life will be for the next few months.

It's just 7 months more before he finishes this school year and he's going to leave this damned school.

After what seems to be an endless pouring, he removes the sticky thing from his eyes and opens them. He sees red.

It's red slime this time.

Honestly, Can won't be surprised anymore if Tin happens to pour him a slime colored with every color on the rainbow. It's just very a Tin thing to do.

He looks at his uniform and it's all stained with red. Again. Can sighs and washes his hands and his face. He pulls out the handkerchief from his pocket and begins to wipe all the red slimes from his clothes but it doesn't help at all, it just makes it worse, water spreads all the red stains on his uniform even more.

He stops dirtying his uniform even more and looks at his reflection, his face is already cleaned but there's a stricken look on his face.  It's clear on his face that he's in distress, the only good thing is that he's not crying. Thank goodness.

He considers calling Tar but he stops before he can pull out his phone.

Can doesn't want to impose on Tar again, he's probably busy or in the middle of the class.

Worse, Tar will probably insist to tell this to his Mae and he doesn't want that. Can wants his Mae to stop worrying over him. She has too much on her plates already, Can doesn't want to add on it anymore.

He'll probably just go home. If he's lucky, no one is there to question him.

Can leaves the comfort room but the sight in front of him makes him stop and glare at the person in front of him.

It's Tin, leaning on the wall like the cool guy that he is while smirking at Can. When Tin sees his state, Tin smirks even more and leaves, chuckling to himself. Just like that.