xx. of boyfriends and butlers

Start from the beginning

Can rolls his eyes. "I know but why are you giving me this?"

"I reckon you must be so hungry from all the training you've had a while ago so I bought you these."

"Yeah, but why..." Can stops blurting out his thoughts, he suddenly feels embarrassed. Here's Tin, making an effort of buying him foods without Can telling him and Can wants to ask why just these? But for the record, with Can's appetite, Tin should know Can needs something more than a mere sandwich.

"Don't worry, later on, we'll be going to my house and I'm going to cook for you again. Whatever you want."

Can jumps and smiles excitedly. "Wait, really?"

Tin nods and slightly smiles but he went back to his poker-faced façade when he notices Good looking at him. "Yeah. You were so great earlier by the way. You played so well."

"I thought you said you're not going to watch?"

"I realized I didn't have anything to do better with my life so I stayed here instead."

"You're going to wait for me?"

Tin nods and shrugs as if that's so normal. "Yeah, I'll be there beside Pete."

"Okay."

"Your boyfriend's very sweet." Good says the moment Tin walks away from them to return on the benches.

Can scoffs and stutters, "H-he's not my boyfriend. He's just a tutor."

Good shrugs and blinks his eyes very slowly. Can's not sure if he's just very bored with Can or he's sleepy. "He's so sweet just to be a tutor. He must have feelings for you."

Can almost squeals and runs away from Good, from Tin and from everyone else. Tin? Harboring feelings towards him? Right. That robot of a guy having feelings is one thing but having feelings towards Can?! The very same guy who destroys his 'reputation', very unbelievable. That's like the percentage of Can getting a perfect score for their Calculus exam. Meaning? Very impossible.

But Can's not gonna lie, the thought of Tin harboring feelings for him leaves a satisfying feeling within him.

"I didn't know Tin's your boyfriend." Can groans when he hears Techno says that word. Again. Can rolls his eyes and faces Techno who's smiling from ear-to-ear.

"Tin is not my boyfriend!"

"But he's so sweet, he even bought you food." Techno points at the food in Can's hands.

"Yeah and he's just a caring tutor. Nothing more."

Techno shrugs but his smile never leaves his face. "I have known Tin for a few years already and not once did I see him that caring to someone."

Can frowns. "What are you trying to imply?"

Techno tilts his head and gives Can his winning smile. Can groans, he hates seeing Techno like this, like he knows everything in this world. So smartass. "Do I dare to spell it out for you? Surely, you're not that oblivious, Can."

"It's nothing. He's just probably being nice because he tormented me for weeks."

"You and I know we're talking about Tin."

"Yeah. It's Tin. So it's nothing."

"Sure, Can. Sure." Can makes sure not to be with Pete and Techno at the same time. They will surely taunt him with every breath he takes.

Can rolls his eyes and at that moment, he sees Kengkla on the bench cheering quite loudly for Techno. Can smirks. He realizes he just needs to mention one name and this situation will be flipped according to his interest.