A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)

Comenzar desde el principio

[The Winner is...Midoriya] Both of them suddenly heard the announcer as they realized their fight had made it to a battle. Live and broadcasted to the world and viewers. "I-I won!?" "Fuck!" Izuku flinched at the sudden curse word shouted by the girl next to him as she then kicked over a random trashcan and started to stab it.

"U-Um...you alright? Sorry that you lost by me. I honestly wasn't expecting any of that." The girl stopped her distruction on the now thin sheets of metal and looked back at him. "Shit you serious? Don't apologize for nothing! One of my mottos of life, especially never apologize to bitches you can make suffer."

The girl said as she walked over back to Izuku and held out her hand. Izuku was blushing a bit as he took careful notice of her. She had long flowing blue hair that reached to her mid back. An entire blue knight armor that seemed light and fitting for a woman with such speed. Her sword at her hip, ready to be drawn at a moments notice. Along with her slender and slightly pale skin, emphasizing her blue colored hair and sea blue eyes he almost lost himself in.

"Name's Lucina big boy. Remember it the next time we get a chance to fight, then your ass is getting stabbed to the ground." She said with a cheeky grin as Izuku shakenly shook her hand and tried to stop himself from blushing.

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya. First time coming into Smash actually." "Seriously! Hey you popped your first fight cherry! Bet ya you were glad it was with me huh?" Lucina said as she smacked his back and posed a bit to him. Izuku was now a blushing mess at her words and her implications and posing as they were so well connected.

"Ha ha ha! Wow, you really do look like a cherry like that. Or maybe a tomato. Lighten up man, come on." Lucina said as she grabbed the back of his outfit, being an upgraded model of his hero suit, and started to drag him. Izuku started to panic a little as he couldn't even get out of her grab.

"U-Umm...W-Where are we going?" "The fuck's it look like were going. We're gonna get shit faced for your first fight!" Lucina said as they walked onward until they looked at the building in front of them, located in the Mii Plaza of the Smash. Bros Tournament area. Lucina then procedded with the right response and etiquette in taking out someone for a drink.

"Whats up bitches! Where the hell's my usual at and give me another one for this guy!" In which her etiquette, being kicking the door open and dragging their asses to the bar stool. "Sup Big Boss! Get me a fucking um...Roy Daniels and two shots of Liquid Cocaine for me and Green here."

Lucina said as he brought up Izuku and sat him to the bar as he waved hello to Big Boss. "Hmm, fine. What's the occasion for anyway. You normally don't come this early unless it's the three reasons." Big Boss said as he set down a glass and the bottle of Roy Daniels and the two shots she requested.

"Celebrations, Anger and Ladies Night! Where my fucking sisters at huh bitches!" Lucina said as she raised her glass. Seeing only a few ladies in the bar, being the Princess of Highrule Zelda. A female version of Corrin. Roll from Megaman. Shiek arm wrestling against Shulk. And the Umbra Witch wielding a wine, Bayonetta.

"Fuck yeah! But seriously old man. I'm here as to celebrate this new comer's first fight with moi!" Lucina said as she swallowed her first glass of Daniels in one go and slammed it on the counter. "Greeny here popped his first fight cherry and won, it calls for a celebration! Come on Greeny! Chug!" She said as she smacked her hands on the table.

"I'm taking alcohol served by one of the best spys and assasins of the world and won with dumb luck..." Izuku said as he took the shot glass as the cheers were still going on. "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Cried everyone sofar in the bar as they looked at him bringing the glass to his lips. Izuku quicky swallowed the liquid down his throat and slammed the small glass down on the table.