Love From My Bully-@watergirl2224

~Set in the parallel universe~

Me? I'm a nerd. Why? I dunno to be honest. Maybe it's because I love Marvel. Or maybe because I'm in the top math class. It's probably because of my friend choices. I wouldn't classify myself as a nerd, but that's what he thinks. Him, the boy everyone loves. Every girl will happily kill to get him as a boyfriend. Still don't know who I'm talking about? Where have you been hiding for the past three years!? It's Chase Henderson. Of coarse I'm talking about him! Who else would it be? Adam Henderson? Certainly not! 

'Neelu?' A voice behind me asked. I spun around, and there was Leo. I smiled. 

'Hey Leo'. 

'Hey, I need to show you something' he whispered, pulling me over to a deserted corner of the corridor. He looked around nervously. I followed his gaze, saw nothing, and looked back at him. To my shock, he was gone! Nothing! No trace of him. There was a small blur, almost pixelated, and he was back. 

'What was that one?' I snickered. 

'Invisibility' he giggled, managing to turn the simplest of laughs into a series of snorts. I chuckled. No one but me and Leo's parents know about Leo's bionics. I found out by accident, but he said he was about to tell me anyway. Leo suddenly was staring behind me. I checked my watch. 8.45. Right on cue. I turned around to find none other then Chase Henderson standing behind me, smirking. 

'How are my favourite losers today then?' He asked. I rolled my eyes.

'Ready to claw your eyes out' I told him seriously. He raised his eyebrow and smirked even more. 

'Fighsty this one' he said to no one in particular. 

'Leave her alone' Leo squeaked. I sighed. My hero. Chase bit his lip, still grinning evilly. 

'Sorry Drooley, but I do have until 9.30. You were the one that organised this little arrangement of ours'. Leo looked at him shoes sadly. 

'Well, you guys are unlucky today. Mrs Turbell gave me an early detention from now until 11.30 so you'll just have to wait until lunch. See you later lovebirds'. And he left. I turned to Leo. 

'Why can't you use your bionics to help the needy, like dealing with that frog face?' I asked him. 

'Because my mum says I can't reveal my bionics at school, or anywhere for that matter'. I sighed, disappointed. 'But I can stand up for you like I did before' he said, hoping to make things better. 

'Yeah, thanks for that Drooley. You were so much help then' I told him. He rolled his eyes. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the English classroom just before the bell rang. 

'Can't wait for lunch' I muttered. 

***

The bell for the end of period four sounded and I slunk further into my seat. 

'Hey, Neelu?' My friend Alec asked. I looked up at him from my seat. 

'Do you wanna come to the café in Baxter Street with me and Sarah? I know you've got a free period after lunch'. I sighed. 

'Sorry Alec, but King Henderson made an appointment with me. I'll meet you there after lunch, OK?' He nodded sadly. 

'Yeah, I guess. Good luck with him, by the way. Apparently his punishments have gotten worse'. I slowly got up from my seat. 

'Thanks for that Alec' I told him sarcastically. 

I walked over to the gym, where Chase always gets us to meet, unsure about what would be instore for me today. Once I finally got there, I thrust the door open and got a bit of a shock. Chase was standing awkwardly in the middle of the gym with his hands shoved deep in his pockets, looking into the distance. 

'You OK?' I asked him. 'Not exactly how a dick like you normally stands'. He smiled slightly and looked up at me. 

'No, not really' he admitted. I walked slowly towards him. 

'Why, whats happened?' I asked, not exactly caring. He shook his head and smiled. 

'You' he told me. 'You're whats happened'. I stopped in my tracks. I snorted slightly and leaned for a bit. 

'I'm sorry, can you repeat that in my good ear?' He looked down at his expensive new sneakers and blinked a couple of times. 

'I-' he started. He smiled awkwardly again and looked up at me. 'I think I'm in love with you Neelu'. For some reason, that didn't take me as a surprise. For some reason, I was glad. For some reason, I think I may have feelings for him too. I continued walking towards him.

'You're serious?' I asked hopefully. He nodded. 

'Sounds stupid, right? God, I think I'm coming down with something'. I grinned. 

'Stop lying to yourself Chase. You love me. To accept it, you have to admit it'. I was right in front of him now. He smiled and shook his head. I only just realised how adorable that smile is of his. 

'Neelu, god help me, but I am in love with you'. 

'And I'm in love with you, Chase Henderson'. The strangest thing happened next. He leaned down and kissed me, and I kissed him back. I could feel him slipping something into my pocket. He suddenly stopped kissing me and walked away, smiling. I turned and watched him leave. He spun around, doing a 360 degree turn, and winked at me before walking straight out of the gym. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. I quickly unraveled it and smiled as I read it over and over in my head. 

My place tonight? Love from your bully. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! Sorry it took so long and sorry that it's kinda bad. If you wanna change something then just tell me because it is your imagine and there's no point in having something written for you that you hate.