It's My Life!-@let_it_shine516

Hey guys :) This imagine is in Bree's POV (just so that you don't get confuse). @let_it_shine516 Hey! Sorry about the HUGE wait-I've got no excuse this time so I'm just going with a straight apology. Sorry :( Anyway I hope you like your imagine :) Oh, and the Jase name I chose with out realizing that it was similar to Chase so sorry about that too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I giggled as I lead Jase into the living room for the first time. He stood there, grinning.

'Nice place' he complimented. I sighed, purely in love with him. Jase placed on foot on the coffee table, his brand new chucks squeaking on the glass table.

'God you're cute' I sighed. He flashed one of his adorable rebel grins at me, making my heart beat faster by the minute. At that point, as always, Leo rushed into the room, a huge grin on his face. He ran over to me and started dancing around the room, chanting

'Bree's got a new boyfriend! Bree's got a new boyfriend!' like an over eager two year old. I could feel myself going bright red, basically a tomato. And right in front of Jase! Leo smiled childishly at me.

'So, who is he?' He asked excitedly. Typically Leo, always after the hot new gossip. I smirked.

'Jase Black' I said, sighing. Leo raised an eyebrow.

'Jase Black, as in the school bully who I literally want to kill' he asked seriously.

'Jase Black, as in the Jase Black who's standing right behind you' I clarified for him. Leo looked shocked. He slowly turned around and let out an extremely high-pitched scream. He ran out of the room, crying for Adam and Tasha.

'Why the hell is he calling Adam?' I muttered.

'So' Jase said, linking hand with me an entwining our fingers. I giggled. I'm acting so much like one of those dumb romance movies when the main character always falls in love with the bad boy and is always giggling so much she annoys the hell out of the audience. So Cliché right now, Bree. Suddenly, Chase, Adam and Mr Davenport swarmed into the room, ruining the perfect moment. Leo stayed way clear of us. Jase scares the living daylights out of him. Chase folded his arms, trying, but failing, to be all "bad boy" himself.

'Hello Jase' he said casually.

'Sup Chase' Jase replied, his casualty way cuter than Chase's lame attempt. Mr Davenport and Adam looked as lost as always, so I took the liberty of introducing my new boyfriend.

'Oh, um, Jase this is my dad, Donald Davenport. That's my brother Adam. Adam, this is Jase. Jase, Chase. Chase, Jase, although I think you know each other already...' At that moment I paused, seeing the darkness in Chase's eyes. I guess they don't have a good history with each other. Continuing the introductory, I pointed over at Leo. 'And that's my step-brother Leo'. Jase nodded, his cool bad boy ego doing all the talking. Awkward silence broke out for, what felt like, forever. Finally, Chase spoke up. He cleared his thought awkwardly.

'Um, Bree, can I talk to you for a sec?' I shrugged and went with him to a more privet spot. 'Bree' he said seriously. 'You've done some pretty stupid things in the past, but this is exceptionally stupid'.

'None taken' I said sarcastically to his offensive remark. He rolled his eyes.

'But, seriously, going out with Jase is the worst mistake in the world. Do you know how many girls he's dumped in the past year!?' I shook my head.

'Go on, tell me Eistien'. Chase rolled his eyes again.

'That's beside the point. But, also, he's influencing on you. Seriously, you've been acting so different over the last week. I don't want you to turn into him'. I scoffed.

'It's my life Chase! I can do, and date, whoever I feel like. So just shove off, OK!' And with that, I stormed away.

***

Jase and I decided to watch a movie. I deliberately chose a horror movie so that I could snuggle up to Jase for comfort. I was starting to realize that I might have been a bit harsh on Chase before, but everything I said was true. It is my life, after all. I could hear Tasha, Adam, Leo and Chase arguing about something in the kitchen. I heard mine and Jase's names a few times, so I could tell that they were talking about us. I couldn't hear much of their conversation, due to turning the volume up for that very reason, but I could just make out snippets of it.

'She's a grown women' Tasha was saying. 'She can go out with any boy she likes'.

'But he's got the worst reputation for dumping girls. Girls who dated him for too long and then turned into total snobs' Chase argued back.

'Everyone is different' Tasha said softly. 'You might end up going out with a popular brat for all I care'.

'If Chase ever gets a girlfriend, that is' Adam snorted.

'Just let them be, look how cute they are together'.

***

After an hour and a half of homicide and images that will haunt me for the rest of my life, Jase left. I think our date went good, despite my idiotic disapproving family. I stormed up to the kitchen and dragged Adam, Chase and Leo out of their hiding places one by one. I placed my hand on my hips and scolded each of them.

'I can't believe you were spying on our entire date!' I cried. 'What's the matter with you!?' Adam sighed.

'We want the best for our sister' he said shyly.

'We just want you to be happy' Chase added.

'And safe' Leo concluded. They all smiled guiltily. I soften a bit, grabbing all three of them and pulling them into a tight hug.

'I know, and I really appreciate your concern. But, could you please lay off it a bit? I respect your opinions, but I don't need you guarding me 24/7'. They nodded.

'OK, we get it. An independent woman with her choice in men. Gotcha' Leo said. Adam burst out crying.

'She's growing up so fast' he sniffed. I smiled and tightly embraced him.

'I love you' I told him.

'Love you too' he replied.