Held Captive-@Cimorellidreambox

'Lauren?' I heard someone ask. I groaned and opened my eyes, blinking furiously so I could adjust to the dim light. I spotted Leo beside me, a few drops of blood trickled down his cheek. He looked like hell, I suppose I did too. 

'Where are we?' I asked, looking around. I still couldn't make out much but I knew that I'd never been here before. 

'Dunno' Leo replied. 'Can you try getting out? I can't find any doors or windows'. I nodded and tried to geo leap out. Nothing happened. 'Well, are you gonna try or not?' Leo asked. 

'I just did!' I protested. 

'Well, I didn't see anything'. I snorted.

'Really? What a surprise' I said sarcastically, referring to the dark room. I heard Leo sigh beside me. 'What?' I asked seriously. 

'It's just that-' he started. He sighed again. 'Well, we've been in this situation before. This, this has Krane written all over it'. I felt the colour drain from my face. I've heard of this Krane guy before. An evil sociopath who keeps implanting himself with bionics, extremely dangerous. 

'Right, that's more or less reasurring' I told him. He made a gurgle, a cross between a sigh and a laugh. 

'Don't worry. Adam, Bree and Chase'll be here soon' Leo promised. 'They always are'. I heard someone laugh from the shadows. Krane stepped into the light, holding an iPad.

'Oh' he said. 'They already are'. He turned the screen towards us. I stared at the security footage. Adam was trying to brake through the wall using his blast wave. He tried several times before collapsing from exhaustion. Chase pushed him aside and used his magnetic app and the wall collapsed. He shot a proud look in Adam's direction, who stuck his tongue out. 

'Come on!' Bree urged and super sped them inside. Krane smirked and turned the iPad off. I could hear Bree running around the building. 

'Now, I know what you're thinking' Krane said all of a sudden. 'Why aren't you able to Geo leap out of here?'

'We already came across that a while ago' I told him. He raised an eyebrow. 

'There is an electric, steel force field around you two. It portrays any bionics and will shoot you back into the wall if you touch it'. Leo rubbed his head. 

'I kinda worked that last bit out on my own'. I rolled my eyes. 

'I figured you would' Krane told him. Suddenly, Adam burst into the room.

'Guys, they're in here!' He called. He was joined by Bree, but no sign of Chase. 

'Well, where's the third?' Krane asked, trying to distract them from his glowing hot hands. Bree shrugged. 

'Lost probably' she said. Krane snarled and hurled himself forward. I spotted Chase crawling over to the control desk on the other side of the room. He caught eye contact with me and winked. I shortly realized their plan. Adam and Bree distract Krane while Chase turns off this force field. I readied myself. I felt a gust of wind and the force field disappeared. I super sped over to Chase and hugged him quickly. 

'Thanks' I whispered, placing a small kiss on his cheek. He blushed. I spotted a stray electric wire hanging from the ceiling. I ripped it off and Geo leaped in front of Krane, who was about to fry Adam. 

'This is for kidnapping us' I yelled, thrusting the wire into his neck. I felt it connect to his bionic chip. Krane was being electrocuted, yet not dying. I kicked him into the wall with extreme force. 'And, this is for almost killing my friends!' I heard a crack as he landed hard on his back. Still, not dead. He snarled again, blood pooling out of his mouth. 

'Until next time' he announced, Geo leaping out of the room. Chase ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

'I love you!' He cried. I froze. Did my all time crush just tell me he love me? I felt tears running down my cheek. I spun around and kissed him on the lips. 

'I love you too' I told him. 'So much'. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What d'you think? Good? Bad? Meeting expectations? Hope you like it!!