The final chapter

Three years on...

My mind flicked away as I gazed out of the window and my mind flicked back to a day around 5 months ago, I remembered it clear as day as if It had only been a week ago that I had discovered what I did. I twiddled my mouse brown hair around my finger tips- yes I had my natural hair and I hated it. I went deep into the memories.

"Shit in hell!" I squeaked at Rebecca who was balancing on the table in my caravan swinging her legs looking confused. Me and Rebecca had become incredibly close friends and what made my heart melt was her and Devon. They had been dating now since the middle of the half blood prince movie and where the cutest. Devon treated her so perfectly which I doubted he would not in a bad way but he was incredibly sex obsessed but he had matured a great deal. Rebecca however was feisty and probably wouldn't let him push her about anyway.

"What you gunna do?" Rebecca began

"Fucking hell! What have I done!" I protested

"Your like it now Bry! Stop thinking what happened think about what is yet to happen" she answered logically but putting a hand on my shoulder softly "Talk to Tom"

"I can't!" I screamed

"Your gunna have too" Rebecca answered firmly

"How the hell do I word it, oh by the way we have only been on set for the final film one day and I have just discovered that" I began clearly stressed

"No darling. I can assure you just tell him the truth. If he's a dick send him my way" she smiled "he won't be though"

"What if he is" I argued. It was then the caravan door opened. Tom and Devon stepped in laughing and joking about there day at golf or somewhere.

"Hey beautiful" Devon smiled towards Rebecca who blushed, Rebecca was a tough girl and was sometimes rather scary but Devon had softened her.

"Hello Dev" she smiled back

"Hiya Becky" Tom teased "you two have no chocolate or anything out! Are you ill?" He began rummaging in the cupboards and got something out for himself and Devon. Before offering us anything, Rebecca got some chocolate but I shocked the whole room when I said

"I am fine thanks Bae" I smiled

"Really?" Tom asked confused

"God she is ill" Devon smiled

"Devon! She's intitled to have problems sometimes" Rebecca got defensive sometimes

"Yeah sure I am fine" by which point Devon and Rebecca had finished eating

"right come on Devon, come help me move some stunt equipment I have meant to have moved all day" Rebecca added, I knew she had znothing to do so threw a sort of don't leave me glance.

"What can't I stay and chat" Devon began

"Nope come on! Come around later if you like" she smiled at me and Tom

"Sure! You don't need anymore help moving stunt stuff do you, me and Bry have nothing..." He had began but Rebecca had shut him up

"Nope we will be fine" she had teased and left hand in hand with Devon.

"You okay Bry? You have been really quiet last few days" Tom whispered wrapping his arms around me, it was cute that he had noticed. I was going to have to tell him I had thought.

"Umm it's kind of hard to" I began but was stumped by the final few words.

"You want to end it don't you" Tom said sadly looking at me his eyes seeming to be clouded with tears