To my little slytherin

I wandered aimlessly down to the breakfast table. It was 6 o'clock! I had 3 hours sleep! I was absolutely shattered. Aston's parents were sat around the table and treated me cheerily as always.

" Bryanne! Hello. I hear your going to go back to your second life today!" Piped up Mr Pryce

"Yes I guess it is dad. Oops sorry Mr Pryce" I laughed

"Has he been keeping you up late again" replied Mr Pryce jokingly

"Oh no of course not" I laughed back

"Gosh he's a little sex maniac like his dad used to be" joked Mr Pryce. I was used to his rather sexual sense of humour by now but I was still glad when Aston said he had gone to far. I sat down at the large wooden table were Aston had put a little package with my name on. It was wrapped in green tissue paper and tied with silver ribbon. The silver tag read,

"To my little slytherin"

It made me smile. I gently untangled the ribbon and pushed back the tissue. To my delight there was 6 photo frames with pictures in. Just what I had wanted for my caravan. He had listened to me when I had said that and remembered. The first was a picture of me on Pancake at Olympia. The bay was clearing the Rolex jump by miles. The second was of me and Bond cantering across a stubble field with only a lead rope around his neck. The third was a picture of when I had a photo-shoot for horse and hound. I was stood holding Dolly and my dyed creamy blonde hair in gently waves down my back. Another was of me, Daisy,Kirsten and Ellie at a concert. Everyone looked so different. The 5th was a family photo of me,mum and Dad but the last caught my eye the most. It was a photo of me and Aston but it was a silhouette of when we went to Cornwall on the beach in the sunset. You could just make out it was us but it was enough to make me smile. That moment was pure perfection.

I smiled at him and thanked him. I gently put my hands on his hip and dragged him in to kiss my chin. I snuggled into his chest. He then gently kissed me on the forehead. I didn't know how I had got him but I was happy that's all I knew. I was the happiest I had been for a while, not that it was a big achievement. It was then I realised he was cooking me pancakes. He carefully put the plate down in front of me.

"Aww thank you baby" I replied

"your welcome Bee. Anything for my baby girl. Hey when your done fancy saying a quick goodbye to the horses got a new song cover for you" he answered

" yep sure. Ooo do I like the song?" I asked

" that would be telling" he joked

I finished my pancake which was amazing and Aston's mum said she would wash up so we headed hand in hand out to the yard. The yard was owned by Aston's parents. I had been riding out for a woman but she had been quite pushy and the horse, "Caspian" was a bit to strong at the time. That was how I met Aston, we got talking and his mum offered me a ride on 13.2hh bay called LB. She shot me up onto the circuit and it meant me and Aston spoke more and on the 4th September 2005 he asked me to become his girlfriend! Me being me gladly accepted! He was the year above me and I was that cool bitch dating someone in the year above. I got a lot of hate but I loved it.

The yard was beautiful. The stables were in a square around a large grassy paddock. A archway lead to where the horse boxes were kept and the indoor arena. The outdoor arena and jumping field were around the corner. It was in the jumping field that Aston asked me if I would be his. We had spoke for a year and I thought I was the only one who saw the other as more than a friend but when he made me his I knew I was wrong.

I remember the first time we walked round school holding hands. We were a unlikely pair. He was a popular bad boy and I was a plain quiet girl. I think a lot of his friends though he had gone around the bend, some thought he was only dating me for my acting career. He made me happy that was all that mattered. When we had been dating for 6 months I knew it was serious. I told my parents but they said they had already guessed. I was smitten and I still was. I had arranged for him to come up to the caravan in 2 weeks With A. My GCSE results B. My birthday and C. Our anniversary. Yes he did ask me out on my 14th birthday!

I kissed Pancakes soft muzzle and fed him a sugar cube which he gratefully accepted and nuzzled me for more. I then went to Dolly's stable she was a grumpy bitch. She tried to bite me as I stroked her neck.

"Moody mare" laughed Aston

"Tell me about it" I replied

"You can talk, you can be a bitch to" he teased

"Oi, do you fancy having painters in?" I joked

"I will pass chic" he replied angrily

"Exactly" I laughed

I moved on to Bond's stable. He was asleep in the deep shavings bed. He was only 14.2 but boy could he jump. I gently opened the door and rubbed his head and sat down next to him. He rubbed his head on me. I offered him the sugar cube before getting up and heading hand in hand back to the house.

I decided I should probably get dressed. I put on navy high waist skinny's, a grey flowery jumper and a navy hoody on. I added a mint green necklace and some navy vans. I gently waved my blonde hair. That was about to be dyed black. Again. Why couldn't Danielle be blonde. I liked being blonde. Aston walked in. You ready baby. Got your song.

He sat on his bed and began to sing. It was James blunt 1973, I had heard that before hardly new I thought. Oh well. I always enjoyed singing with Aston. I had hoped for something new. With 1973 finished he then began a song I hadn't heard before. It was written for me it even had my name in. It was the cutest song I had ever heard.

I held his hand as we left the room I put the suitcase- now complete with pictures in the boot of Aston's range rover. I said goodbye to my parents and Aston's. They had become quite close to. I loved them all like one big happy family. Although, me and Aston's sister Rochelle often didn't see eye to eye but I think she was just protective over her twin brother. I got in the front passenger seat and he got in the driving seat.

"Ready baby?" He asked.

"As ready as I will ever be" I answered

He reached in for a kiss before we drove off. Oh no more than a kiss. He put his warm hands on my face I think everyone watching thought the car wouldn't start as I saw Aston's dad walking away as we pulled apart. I then heard him say "nope it's fine just a quick kiss". With that we were off I waved out the window. Aston put his hand on me knee.

"It's only 3 weeks baby. Then your back for two" he whispered

"Then off again"I added sadly depression was taking it's toll today. It made me sad I had to admit, I remember getting the part I was ecstatic. I think I screamed.

"Baby, I will see you on your birthday. Us two together for your 17th! You can drive baby girl!" He smiled

"I will be crap at it" I laughed

"Well you did crash the tractor when filling up water buckets" joked Aston as we turned on to the motorway.

"It was an accident" I retaliated

"I know baby, I know" he answered "I would like to think you didn't deliberately kill my tractor and a fence"

I knew we were nearly there. I felt sick with worry. My blade was beckoning right now. I couldn't, I shouldn't. A quick fag wouldn't go astray to right now. Aston usually didn't mind.

"As, can I have a quick fag?" I asked nervously.

"Sure baby girl whatever you need" he smiled.

"I have forgotten my lighter" I said feeling my pockets.

"Oh dear" he replied. He handed me a lighter keep it I will get a new one later anyway.

"Thanks" I replied before lighting up. I was only 16 but I had smoked since 15. It calmed me down. Aston had smoked but had been trying to quit. I had tried and failed to often. I had given up trying. It made me feel weaker and more ill. As I took the last puff we pulled into the studios. We followed the signs to the car park. I saw a few people heading out,none I recognised.

I had come a day early so had nothing to do today so we decided to have a five minute chat in the car before he kissed me on the chin. Aston then went to the boot and got my suitcase. He was in the usual jeans and t shirt. He walked around and took my hand in the hand that didn't have the suitcase.

"Are you ready to be shown to the cast and set?" I whispered

He nodded and kissed me gently. We headed for the door hand in hand.