"procastination, and food nation"

The author plopped her book bag down on her bed, hopping onto the thing soon after, ignoring the creaks of complaint the thing gave in response. She popped out her earbuds, slightly irked at the sudden removal of the music from her "depressing walk from the bus stop" playlist

The cold she'd been fighting off since the weekend wasn't getting much better, and she was having from ice withdrawals ever since her mother told her to stop chewing it. Symptoms were: extreme laziness, and tiredness, but there wasn't all that much of a difference from her usual self.

She whipped out her phone, and found that she had 16 missed messages.

Oh yeah, she had a life.

Eyes flicking dismissively over the group chat she could get out of, she scanned down going past her siblings group chat, the topic something about bills. Her gaze fell on the contact Flower Girl and she opened the messages. A smile quirked onto the author's face at the series of Supernatural gifs, scrolling down until she saw a message asking about the story they'd written.

The idea had come from half a day of brainstorming, and to be honest the author didn't expect to continue it, but she didn't mind. She liked being a co-author.

It'd been a while since she'd watched the show, taking a break because apparently there were just "too many problems and barely any victories" during season 10. That and some character was irking her soul, but aside from that she was glad to get back into the show fan base a bit.

When she got off the bus, she figured she'd write her bnha book, but she figured she could put that off. She'd procrastinated writing her Supernatural part a bit because it usually took so long for her to get her thoughts together on a book. But she had to start eventually or at least add some filler.

So, she with one arm propped against a pillow, feet tucked her blanket so they weren't so cold, and a not-so-gentle sneeze, she begun to think. What was she going to add so she could think about what she was going to write?

Maybe she could add her creation of the chapter itself? And then talk about the literature-ception that was occurring while she wrote it. Two authors writing a book, where the characters were acting out another book, that was created by those two authors, who happened to be in a book...

•••

Cleo didn't really understand how she felt about everything that just happened back at Lily's place. Or better phrased, she didn't know why she felt the way she did, and what she felt was nothing really.

Sure she was definitely gonna have nightmares over that ghost lady's butchered limbs, but other than that she didn't feel anything. Perhaps this was her caging in her negative emotions like she usually did and if so there was going to be an Empire States Building worth of suppression crashing over her later.

The entire ordeal certainly hadn't stifled her hunger, which was pretty obvious, seeing as she was going bEAsT on her hamburger at the moment. It didn't dampen her weirdness, proven by her totally necessary Hamilton episode earlier. And it didn't have her boarding herself in a freaking bunker, talking about how "the end is nye!" or anything like that.

She was the same Cleo she knew.

Sam who sat across from her, seeing Cleo deep in thought as she sipped her Coke, spoke up, "Are you feeling ok?"

"Mhm," She hummed in response, continuing to drink her Coke. She hesitated a bit before she spoke again. "Why do you ask?"

"You seem sad."

As she usually does whenever someone says those words, Cleo did a self eval, asking herself if she was sad. When all that came back in response was the ever relatable "I'm always sad", her results were deemed negative and she prepared to respond. The whole process seemed like it would take quite long, but in all honesty it took only a few seconds.

(A/N A play on how whenever I'm thinking, just passive, or not being weird someone thinks I'm sad. Do I have resting sad face? RSF?)

"Nah, I'm good. I have food, how could I possibly be sad?" Cleo asked beaming, slightly tempted to use French fries to make it look like she had Wolverine claws.

Sam would say he had a good judgement of character, it sort came as a party favor with the whole hunting thing. And from that he could tell, Lily had gotten herself some pretty good friends. They seemed loyal, trustworthy, and just genuinely nice people.

If Lily decided to stay here, he wouldn't be averse to it. He understood, no one more so than him, what this decision could bring. It would do her good.