|upset |shelter

BLisaxd I tried my best and sorry for making you wait for it so long. Noew enjoy
______________________________________

The smiles upon the children faces shining, like a sun during summer.
The laughter of family members like a melody. Single one of them were happy and glad to be safe.

Y/n cheerily played along with her siblings.

-hey, hey, hey! Can you pretend to be Ray? - one boy asked. The girl moved one part oh her h/c to cover her shiny e/c. Her back bend and on her face, children find her eyes looking straight at them.

-oi, you all should mess around. - her voice changed from the soft to the rough.

- that includes you, y/n - the tone that she just heard came right from behind.
As she heard the boy, the girl jumped a little. She turned her body torwads him. As she expected, it was Ray. His smoked eyes looked annoyed.

- oh, em.. Hi Ray - she said. The children laughed at the girl pointing with the finger.

- haha, you're in trouble!!

- shut up!

- you shouldn't speak like that to younger people - Ray said with a smirk on his face.

Y/n decided to stop this nonsense and walked away. Her tiny feet moved away from them with a sad smile.

- y/n is really good at acting!

- she should be an actor!

Yes, she is good at acting. Since little she would pretend to be someone. Ray would stroll to get and give a stare making Norman laugh.

As she travelled somewhere without knowith exactly where, Emma, the girl with a most cheerful smile approach her from behind.

- hey! How you feel today? - she asked wrapping her ams on shoulders

- Emma! It's good to see you!

-hehe! It's good to see you too! Now, how are you? -  e/c glanced ath the floor for a second.

- I'm fine... Just tired, you know?

-oh, then go immediately to bed and get some rest! - the buubly girl placed her arms on your back. She walked with you tordaws your bed, delicately pushing you.

(Emma's side)

-As I walked with her, I felt a bit odd... I can't exactly explain.. You know, when you see your friend upset and you can't help- ahe said looking down with emerald eyes.

- yeah -

- that's how I felt! - she admitted letting her head foll on the table.

- weirdo

-shut up... We should try to talk to her-

-yeah.. - 

Two of them walked torwads the room. Emma's face that 5 minutes ago was sharing a bright smile was, upset. Rays face was the same too.

The door was in front of the two. Sobbing was heard from the inside of the room. The tiny girls hand was placed on the door handle as she moved it. The fingers wrapped around it. Before doing to the room they gave a glare to each other and nodded.
They were ready to go in.
She pulled the door handle down and opened the door.

The light were turned off. The darkness covered most of things but not all. In the left corner was y/n. Under the blanket letting her true emotions out.

-y/n..? - Emma said with watery eyes.

She heard it.

The blanket was moved off her by Ray, revving her.

-oh.. Hi, I was just-

- I'm sorry - the girl relieved her guilt.
Emma walked torwads y/n, pushing herself torwads her hugging.

- I should realise that sooner.. I'm sorry y/n.

- Emma, it's not your fault.. -

-tell us, what's the matter?- the girls eyes looked down embarrassed.

-well.. It maybe dumb but, it's because so many thing have happened not that long..

- that's not dumb reason! - I raised her voice.

- what's goin' on here? - yuugo, one of the adults in the shelter joined them. He approached them with arm crossed.

- y/n was a bit upset.. - I  looked at the man.

-c'mon - he moved this hand torwads her. Y/n gently grabbed his hand. The adult helped her to stand. Slowly he walked with her to the main room.

-sit down - he ordered. The girl was a bit surprised of man's actions. Without hesitation she sat down on the couch. Yuugo walked away.
Y/n sat on the couch waiting for him to come back. After few minutes he gadered everyone. Everyone sat next to her and started complementing her.

As we did that u saw her smiling. I'm happy that she's better now! I hate to see my family members upset. I just can't! But now, we are a bigger family. With much more members that you can count on, always! I will make sure that all of them will be fine. That they all will be happy, because I want to see them smiling. As often as they can!