Chapter 10

Y/n pov:
I wake up with my hand resting on Jungkooks chest. I quickly pull away but he grabs my wrist and puts it on his abs. I gasp and cover myself. "Did you sleep well my love?" He asked. No I cried all night because of you. I hate you with passion. I simply nod. For some reason, I can't speak right now. It's as if my throat was blocked with something preventing me from talking. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me passionately. I hesitate but eventually kiss back. He pulls away after a while and bites his lip, smirking. "I enjoyed last night. Did you?" He asked holding my waist. "No.." I mumbled. "What did you say?!" Jungkook slaps my ass making me flinch and widen my eyes. "I loved it!" I lied. "Good. Because if you said no, you'd be punished more than last night." He says. It's a good thing he didn't hear me say no or I'd be dead for sure. "Something is holding you back love. What is it?" He asks tracing small circles around my waist. You. You're holding me back. It's all you. I suffer everyday because of you. I hate you. 3 words: I hate you. "Nothing. I'm just tired." I lie again. I couldn't say anything to him or I'll be minced meat. I want to say something but I can't. He chuckles and kisses me softly. "I wanna take you out somewhere." Jungkook says putting his clothes back on as I do the same. "Where are we going?" I ask. "To meet an old friend." He replies.