Chapter 21

I was stuck in this room forever. No clothes and no food. The worst part was being pregnant and not getting enough energy. I hear a pair of keys on the door and see Jungkook walk in with a bowl of food. "You need to eat." He puts the bowl on a small table. "Don't do anything stupid y/n." He comes closer to me and takes the tape off my mouth. I couldn't slap or kick him even when I wish I could. He feeds me some food and all I could do was stare at him while I chew. After he was done, I did feel much more full than before. He puts the bowl away and takes his shirt off laying next to me. He puts the tape back on my mouth and kisses my neck. He then trails down to my breasts, sucking on my nipples like a child. I moan through the tape as he uses his hand to rub my pussy. I moan again until he stops. "You need rest baby, I'll be here with you the whole time" he kisses my neck and wraps his arms around my waist. I sob softly and cry myself to sleep.

~~~~ NEXT MORNING

WARNING: SMUT

I wake up to Jungkook kissing me. I didn't kiss back but as soon as he grabs my breast, I moan and kiss him back. "I asked the doctor and he said that you and me making love won't hurt the baby. So, I'll be more than glad to so right now" he smirks and slides his boxers off. He slides his tip inside me and starts to move slowly. I moan and pull him close to me. I had to force myself to do all of this. I hated it but I didn't have a choice. He massages my breasts and flicks my nipples. He then moves down and sucks on them and moves his hand to my pussy. He massages it and slides a finger into my clit. I moan and buck my hips forward to his finger. He adds 2 more fingers and moves them faster. As he moves his member inside me faster, I feel the bed shaking and the my head close to hitting the headboard. My arms were chained up so I couldn't move them. He flips me around and slaps my ass multiple times and thrusts himself into me from behind. I moan louder. "Baby you have to be quiet, you don't want the neighbours complaining do you?" He grabs my throat. I shake my head and moan. "Then learn to keep it down" he thrusts into me harder. I throw my head back and cum feeling it drip down my thighs. "Fuck..." Jungkook moans and cums a lot into me. So much that it started dripping down my thighs. "Look at the mess you made" he smirks and slams me on the bed while licking my cum from my thighs. He licks his lips and smirks. "You taste delicious y/n." I was out of breath feeling a light later of sweat on my body. "Baby I'm not done with you yet" he smirks and pounds into me again, this time much harder and faster than before. I moan loudly feeling tears fall down my face. He kisses them away and continues to thrust. The only noise you could hear was slapping noises and the two of us moaning. It felt hot and sticky in the room. He grips my thighs and moans. "You're so fucking tight, you're squeezing me" he moans more. I clench around him and cum on him. He cums making sure he penetrates me deep. He moans and kisses me roughly. I had to play along so I pulled him close to me and kiss him back roughly. He smirks and slides his tongue into my mouth. He traces circles around my clit and sucks on my breast. I let out lewd moans until he stops. He cleans us up and lays down next to me resting his head on my breast. I could still feel him inside me. "I'll stay like this. You feel nice and warm." He smiles. I bite my lip and whimper. He smiles and pulls me onto his lap while still being inside me. He moves my hips forward. I moan and stop my hips from moving. "please... stop...." I start to sob. He pulls me close to him resting my head on his chest. "It's okay baby... I'll make sure that you and our baby are safe and healthy." He kisses my head while caressing my hair softly. I felt exhausted and fall asleep in his arms.