"Chigau," someone suddenly interrupted her stupid comment made everyone, even Princess Kouun looked at the bright yellow hair on the end side of the group. His hands were clenching which made the guards hesitate to move while Sakura and Shikamaru looked at him with a shock expression. "Hanabi is strong, dattebayo. I can't accept you for saying that, whether you're a Queen or whatever. She's capable of taking all the enemies down in one shot, dattebayo,"

The Queen was surprised to hear what that guy said, this was also the first time someone talked back to what she said. Sakura say, "Please, give us a minute, denka,"

Then she walked to Naruto like the Queen and the Princess aren't there before punch Naruto's head, really hard, made him yelled in pain while Lee tried his best to keep his loud noise down since they're in a very respected Kingdom and Naruto's childish attitude isn't helping them finishing their mission soon. But for the younger lady in group wasn't thinking about this misson at all, she was happy to hear that from Naruto - defending her by telling the Queen that she isn't what she thought she was. It felt very nice to have someone defending things for you.

"Gomennasai, denka," Shikamaru apologized for Naruto reckless behavior. "Kore wa Uzumaki Naruto desu,"

"Oh, don't worry. I should be the one who's apologizing for my mouth," the Queen apologized, even her daughter invisibly face palm by her mother too-kind words. "Uzumaki Naruto, huh? That does ring a bell for some reason,"

"He is the hero of Konohagakure, denka," they looked at Hanabi who's interrupting them now, before bowing to the Queen. "Sumimasen, denka. Naruto-nii-san may be immature for his age, demo he's the one who stopped the 4th Great Ninja War,"

"Of course," the Queen smiled. "I'm sure that's why I was familiar to that name! What a surprise to see the hero of Konohagakure in this moment! Isn't it nice that we can see him face to face, right, Kouun?"

"Hmm. Interesting," she said with a monotone and met his blue eyes who's glaring at her. Then she mumbled, "hiiroo ka?"

Hiiroo ka: a hero, huh?

---

On that late afternoon when the others are resting from their long journey, Naruto and Lee decided to have ramen since they're hungry. While their guards were down, Shikamaru and Sai are making sure the Princess is inside the room along with Sakura and Hanabi. While the two boys on guards, the girls made sure to keep Princess Kouun in company while the Queen is doing some Royal Business in the meeting hall. So, the Queen explained that Princess Kouun is old enough for her age to get married - that's why there's a Kingdom from far away who would like to take the throne but Kouun declined that by saying she doesn't want to get married yet.

Naruto slurped his ramen as he sighed in satisfaction before seeing Lee finished it right after him. "That kicks in, does it, dattebayo?"

"It burns my soul, Naruto-kun! Thank you so much for sharing this cup of ramen with me," Lee said and Naruto chuckled.

As Lee clean up the whole mess they made, they ended up making a warm tea for the others so they can warm theirselves. While waiting for the pot to boil, Naruto lay back on the ground while Lee is taking off his mission clothes so he can relax as well. The weather is pretty chilly this month, that's why a warm tea would he nice for them to recover from a long journey.

"Lee? I've been meaning to ask, dattebayo," Naruto suddenly started which made the green suit lad stopped his movement as he looked at him. Naruto ask, "Why is Hanabi is in our team, dattebayo? Not that I don't want her to, but I get the feeling that this mission can somehow connected to her, dattebayo,"