t w e n t y-f i v e - that's totally not a word

Start from the beginning

His body is so nice. Thank God for wrestling.

"Where are you going?" I asked once I stopped eyeing him, leaning up onto my elbow.

"I'm gonna make a fire downstairs so it can be warm by the time we get out of bed," he explained as he searched through his bag. He dug out a black t-shirt and slipped it on, then pulled on the pair of sweatpants he was wearing last night.

"Okay, well I'm staying here because it's warm," I smirked and wrapped the covers tighter around me.

"That's nice," he shot me a sarcastic smile, narrowing his eyes. I just giggled in return. "Meanwhile, my ass has to go outside in the snow to get wood so we can stay warm." He snatched a beanie out of his bag – one that I bought him for Christmas – tugged it on his head, then stormed out of the room.

I laughed again as I heard his thundering footsteps go down the stairs and out the front door. It was then that I looked down at myself and realized I was still wearing his gray t-shirt from last night. That, and nothing else but my tiny pair of underwear. His aroma lingered on the shirt, and I realized that I had never felt more comfortable in my entire life.

I could get used to this.

I grabbed my phone then and answered some texts from my mom and Blair, then scrolled through my social media. I kept my conversation pretty brief with Blair though, because I wanted to explain everything to her when I get home. There's no way I'd be able to deal with her right now if I told her about what happened last night. She'd probably keep me on the phone for two hours, begging for every last detail and a thorough recap.

A few minutes later, the front door opened and slammed shut. Two loud steps pounded into the house, and I assumed it was Josh stomping the snow off his boots.

"Fuck, it's cold!"

I chuckled to myself at his obvious statement, and how he shouted it loud enough for the neighbors 5 miles away to hear him.

Bumping, banging and curse words echoed through the house for however long it was, until I finally heard it all come to a quiet end. Josh came clomping back up the steps and appeared at the doorway of our room. I smiled at his red nose, angry eyebrows and fake pout on his face.

"Did you get it?" I innocently asked after staring at each other for a couple of seconds.

"Yes," he growled. A smile still pulled at his lips as he tried to hide it.

I broke out into a full-blown grin now. "Good."

His hard expression fell and he laughed, his eyes crinkling adorably. He tore off his beanie and sweatpants, throwing them near his bag lazily, and climbed back into bed with me. As soon as he got under the blankets, I could feel the cold radiating off of his body. But he looks perfectly fine, aside from his rosy nose.

We laid on our sides, our eyes locked for a minute or two before a smirk appeared on Josh's face.

"Guess what?" He whispered, and I raised my eyebrows to signal for him to continue. "We both don't have pants on."

"You're right," I grinned, nodding my head in agreement. We both rolled onto our backs and it got quiet again.

My thoughts went back to last night. Neither one of us mentioned anything about it, and I figured we should. It was kind of a big moment in our friendship, to ignore it would just be weird. I think we were both debating on if we should bring it up or not, but Josh beat me to it anyway.

With a sigh, he let the cat out of the bag, "We had sex last night." I couldn't help but smirk at how he said it so straightforward.

"We did," I sighed too, glancing over at him with a smile.