W

Stage 2
2:20 pm
Call RM because wtf

You stepped out into the hallway and debated between calling RM or V. They were both fellow assassins and good friends of yours. After a few seconds, you dialed RM's number.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, it's King. I have a problem with that new job I told you about." You spoke quietly in case Jungkook was near the door.

"Really? It seemed like pretty easy money to me. What is it?"

"The target is like 19 years old. I'm getting the weirdest feeling in my gut, and I'm like 99% sure that he's never hurt anyone in his life." RM was quiet for a moment, processing what you had said.

"You know you can't give up this job just because he looks nice, King. It's a lot of money and we could all use the help right now." Often the three of you would split the pay from jobs since none of you were consistently working. Being a hitman wasn't exactly the  most reliable job.

"I know, just something is very off. I don't know what to do."

"Don't ask questions. Just get it done." He was right, that was rule number one of being a hitman. Never ask questions, never get personally involved. But you knew from the moment you saw that kid that you couldn't kill him unless you knew more about him.

"I'm gonna ask some questions." RM groaned, knowing this would lead to trouble.

"Alright, I guess. Stay safe. I don't want to have to go in there and save your ass." Suddenly you had an idea.

"Why don't you come over later and see for yourself? He thinks I'm interested in being his new roommate." RM considered it.

"Okay. But if I don't feel the same way, I'll take him out myself to keep us out of this whole mess." You agreed, and then he hung up.

You rolled your shoulders back and opened the door again, walking over to Jungkook who was in the kitchen. He offered you a glass of water and you took it gladly. 

"So tell me about you?" You said, smiling at him. 

"I'm 20 years old, I like dancing, and I'm training to be a cop. What about you?" You choked on your water. Your job just became a little bit harder, and a lot more illegal. 

"Oh no, tell me more about your cop training first! That sounds interesting."

"I just wanna keep the city safe from crime, all that." Even though that made his job related to yours, it still wasn't a good reason for him to be targeted. You'd have to dig a little deeper to find out that secret. You had a month, after all.

"Jungkook, I really like this place. I think I'd like to settle the deal if that's okay with you."

"I'd love that! You should go pack your things so you can move in!" And so you left.

It's been a long day.
What time is it for all of you?
It's 10:15 pm here.