(Chapter 9) Time

[Big time skip sorry]

Subject: 86662
Age: Adult
Species: Dragon- Night fury

Class: Stike

Fire Type: plasma charges
Diet: fish and beef

SIZE: 26 feet
WINGSPAN: 45 feet
WEIGHT: 1,776 lb
ATTACK: 15
SPEED: 20
ARMOR: 18
FIRE POWER: 14
SHOT LIMIT: 6
VENOM: none
JAW STRENGTH: 6
STEALTH: 18

Abilities:

Dive-bombing
Retractable teeth
Echolocation
Splitting spines for better maneuverability
Blending in with the night sky
Cloaking

Weakness:
allergic to eels, poisoned by Blue Oleander flowers, react to Dragon Root, infected by the parasitic Grimora, and weakened by dragonvine.

Aggressive: true, high
P

ain tolerance: high

Night fury also known as "The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself."

]̷̷̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̲̲̲̅̅̅.̷̷̷̷̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅ㄥ̷̷̷̷̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅.̷̷̷̷̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅ㄖ̷̷̷̲̅[̷ POV:

"'The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. Never engage this dragon. Your only chance: Hide and pray it does not find you.' This is what myths, legends and books would tell you about the feared and mysterious Night fury.

But know we have out own beast, which will now obey our every command!" A voice brute and ruff spoke to a assembly of people.

"We have trained and captured the most power beasts, but nothing can beat our new found weapon of destruction and death. We have subjected the powerful beast to obey our words and now. We are unstoppable!" The voice called out with power.

Voices cheered and called and whistled. The person the powerful voice belong too smirked.

Later everyone was gone and the person was alone in front of a closed off room. There were numbers on the side of the door: 86662.

The person opened a slot and looked inside at the broken beast.

He smirked "I've got you now, Red Leader." He laughed with pure evil.

1st person
Tord POV:

(Y/n) had finished their test for today. We do a few test every other day. Theyd been with us for a few months now. They had asked if they could go out to the forest that day.

I had eventually gave in and agreed. I didnt have the best feeling about them going out their, but they were miserable inside all the time.

They left later that day, after giving me a smile and waving goodbye.

...

That was the last I saw of them. They hadn't returned at all that day. I had my soldiers searching everywhere for them, but to no avail.

I wish I never agreed to let them leave. Who knows what couldve happened? They could be hurt or trapped or something worse.

Finding them has been my main focus ever since. I sent out countless squads to search for them, find any kind of lead of where they could be.

I cared if nothing else. Not sleep, not food, not anything. The only important thing was finding (Y/n).

Edd was the only one who could make me eat and rest, but only when I knew I desperately needed it.

Why did I let them go alone?

I have to find them. It's my fault they're gone.

I heard a knock at the door, I looked up from my desk and saw Pau and Pat.

"Anything?" I asked, I could hear the desperation in my own voice.

They nodded. I felt my eyes widen. After all this time, and finnaly, we found something.

I quickly got up and went over to them. "Tell me now." I ordered quickly.

"There is evidence that has lead us to the Orange base." Pau said

"It looks like Orange Leader has kidnapped them. We found out that they train and create hybrids." Pat continued.

Orange Leader. My old rival. Last I heard of him was when I ran them out of the forest.

I growled and went to my desk. I started coming up with a plan.

"What would you like us to do sir?" Pat asked me.

"Were sending a troop to check out the base." I replied not looking up from my plans.

"Then?" Pau questioned, knowing there was more.

"Then

We plan our attack." I said in a low voice with a smirk.

"Yes sir" they said in unison and left to get a troop together.

I was excited. I was going to get (Y/n) back. And I could destroy orange leader once and for all.

(Y/n) POV:

I dont know how long it's been since I've been here, but it's been horrible.

They tourcher me when I dont do what they want. They force me to fight and even kill others, who are trapped here like me. And they keep giving me shots of something. They hurt so much.

I can feel myself losing control over my human side. I think they're trying to making me be fully dragon, no more human part of me.

Please

someone save me.

[800 words

This was my main idea for this whole thing. This is the idea that made me write this.

I need help XD]